Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iTunes Help

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
can anyone explain to me why whenever my itunes changes track even when playing through any artist my computer crashes for a good few seconds as if thinking what to do next. it's damned annoying as every few minutes my mouse will freeze and i can't do anything for a bit until the next song starts playing. is there any way of sorting this out or am i just going to have to give up and go back to playing cd's?

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
this is not the first time this has happened - and now the plot thickens.....

listening to belle and sebastian's "i'm a cuckoo" which has a 10 second break or so at the end and the exact same thing has happened. i can only assume that when no sound is being played through itunes the whole computer shuts down for a min. it is doing my nut. i have always thought itunes is the biggest waste of space any computer can have. just what the f*** is going on?!?!

:angry:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
For the umpteenth time rid yourself of iTunes, it is a terrible media player.

Download Winamp or Foobar, which are entirely free, and you'll have no such problems.

I'd even advocate the use of RealPlayer over the bug-riddled iTunes

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
itunes has now been completely removed from my system. what a load of shit that programme is. i suggest you all do the same if not already. rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here