Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Day 6 - David Guetta (whoever the f*** he is!) party mix EP

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Day 5 - Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - brilliant game. But I already have it as it is one of my favourites - take note [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] !!

Downloaded this yesterday, brilliant fun! We had loads of us aged from 4 to 33 all taking it in turns in a 4 iphones multiplayer fest. It was hilarious, everybody won at least one race! 12 days app is worth it for this alone!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Day 6 - David Guetta (whoever the f*** he is!) party mix EP

Well, I downloaded it, listened to about 30 seconds of each song and promptly deleted both.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a load of crap day 6 is

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Day 7 - Snapseed - photo editing software. I'll give it a go! See if it does anything different to Photoshop Express, Photosynth or PhotoFunia.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Day 8 - One Direction EP - why?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using that Tappy talky thingy

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Day 7 - Snapseed - photo editing software. I'll give it a go! See if it does anything different to Photoshop Express, Photosynth or PhotoFunia.

This is tremendous. I haven't had the time to play with Photoshop Express or others but this one is so simple to use, and enhances the absolute Hell out of all my photos. Haven't stopped using it since downloading. Get on this, people! It makes Kodak instamatic pics look like something out of an Annie Liebowitz exhibition.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Day 9 - Episode of House/30 Rock? (I only had a brief look at the app on my ipod, not had a chance to go to the store yet)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Day 10 - another racing game app. Shift 2: Unleashed

Come on. A bit of variety would be nice. The last couple of years there's been at least one film (lesbian vampire killers, which I didn't hate as much as most people seem to, and modern times, a classic charlie chaplin film that is in the imdb top 250 films).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here