Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's well FOGGY!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marshy said:
H/Heath is well foggy now....will i make it to the Star for a beer after work ! :ohmy:
I went there at lunchtime today for a couple of wifebeaters. Didn't think much of the barmaids. One of them must have been on rag week, she was banging and crashing around like a bull in the crockery department at M&S.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
One of them must have been on rag week, she was banging and crashing around like a bull in the crockery department at M&S.

I.....must......not.......bite...... actually sod it - EASY 10 - THATS A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY !!:angry:

If i was standing next to you now you'd know about my fist!! :lol:

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I like the bendy buses, they excite me.

I like standing in the bendy bit leaning against the concertina folds. It's exciting when you go around a corner. Firstly you get your bum MASSAGED by the concertina folds contracting and expanding, and secondly you quite literally SWIVEL compared with the people on the back section.

I was holding onto the bar in the back section, whilst standing in the middle section this morning and the bus almost had me in a half nelson I was swivelled so much.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
I.....must......not.......bite...... actually sod it - EASY 10 - THATS A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY !!:angry:

If i was standing next to you now you'd know about my fist!! :lol:
Calm down love. We all know emotions run high when you girlies are on the blob.

:thumbsup: ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here