Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time!!!

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
To take Cms out of the team for a couple of games. It looks like to me gus doesn't really want to change the formation and vokes would fit in much better to that role. And would still like us to be abit more ambitious at home.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why do you want us to be more ambitious? Gus had the tactics spot on today (again). Keep it tight for the first 60-70 minutes then go for it. (Helped by the red card)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Time to put CMS behind the counter, running around serving pies and ale to fans.

Result: supporters get served quickly and Vokes gets a starting place. Everyone's a winner!

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I just feel that we are more concerned with stopping the other team sometimes and not takeing the game to them. But we are getting results.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Thought that was why barn door billy was bought in too but he didn't play them up top properly kept haveing one of them drift out wide.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
He will. He's had to over compenste for the lack of a decent left back, but now we have Mattock, I can see Barnes being replaced with a winger, and us playing 442
Hopefully but still not sure gus knows what his best team is when everyone is fit.

Dec 29, 2011
CMS does a good role not a lot of fans can see. He was quality against Newcastle because he doesn't let them build from the back. Imagine if other teams had a CMS player who didn't let our defenders ever have the ball comfortably, we'd struggle. That's what he does and Gus can see that. Just because he doesn't score goals it doesn't mean he should be dropped. A 4-1-3-2 with Vokes and CMS upfront would work well I think.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh f***, three points, 2 points off the play offs, joint 8th in the table and STILL people find something to moan about. Grow one and get a girlfriend, you may feel better for it.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Nope leave CMS in the team for the time being, until he shows us that he cannot play good football. He could of scored during the mid second half but Buckley ignored him and shot instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here