Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

its the future

:clap: Although REMF are doing great work raising money for many worthy projects,it would be nice if the Albions seagull club sides recieved more support,they play on pitches all over brighton, no dedicated training venue and little if any support or regonition from bha fc themselveves. With teams from under 7 to u16, some having run two sides=200 young players putting on the albion strip. Even coaches giving up time to run these sides and promote the albion never recieved the odd perk for themselves and there teams,i've taken both my boys out of seagull club sides just to get the support a youth player deserves,these teams have fed players through to the centre of ex and could do even more. This is not a slant at those already giving there time.The seagull club away coach travel is brilliant providing great value, and safe travel for young albion fans,well done pk for all your time and effort,just that they need more support:thumbsup:

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
:clap: Although REMF are doing great work raising money for many worthy projects,it would be nice if the Albions seagull club sides recieved more support,they play on pitches all over brighton, no dedicated training venue and little if any support or regonition from bha fc themselveves. With teams from under 7 to u16, some having run two sides=200 young players putting on the albion strip. Even coaches giving up time to run these sides and promote the albion never recieved the odd perk for themselves and there teams,i've taken both my boys out of seagull club sides just to get the support a youth player deserves,these teams have fed players through to the centre of ex and could do even more. This is not a slant at those already giving there time.The seagull club away coach travel is brilliant providing great value, and safe travel for young albion fans,well done pk for all your time and effort,just that they need more support:thumbsup:

I'll agree, simply because you didn't use CAPS LOCK!!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That's the first post of yours I've ever bothered to read, simply because you've finally turned off caps lock!

its give and take

ECHO THAT :dunce:

Seriously good point and well made...........................................I'm in shock

Having coached one of the sc sides and taken up 50 tickets (bought) for a couple of albion games it always seemed we were just a box to be ticked never offered anything much,if we raised are own money for our team we had to hand 25% over to sc? This has changed now but never the offer of withdean for end of season friendly what a buzz that would have been for the boys,yes other teams use withdean end of season:down: also no provisions at falmer for the 6,000 junior members?:US:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here