its not even funny what its like here now :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
suns almost out in Black Lion Street!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Hammering it down and has been for the past couple of hours here in Lewes! Parp!

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Trust me to rock up to work in a T-shirt today. BALLS. :lol:

Sounds like me when I had been at work all day wearing shorts and went straight to the Swindon game. Thank God I didn't succumb to temptation and leave early despite being soaked to the skin that night!

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Trust me to rock up to work in a T-shirt today. BALLS. :lol:
Rock up? What sort of talk is that? Where'd you go to school, D'Angelo? I haven't heard that expression since my days at Cranleigh.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
got so dark outside now it feels like night time :nono:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
The thing is that those Rovers are going to be mightily pissed off. Fancy taking a 270 mile round trip, only to get pasted, and very wet...

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Please stop - I have a half hour walk home and its absolutely hosing it down

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's - um - three and a half hours til kick-off. At least give it a chance.

There's far too many glory-hunting, I-want-to-sit-in-a-dry-stadium, namby-pamby, where's-my-prawn-sandwich-and-Vimto, hoity-toity, fairweather-supporting chinless toffs around here for my liking.

Last edited:

It's been hammering down on and off in Worthing for the last couple of hours. I spoke to somebody at the club half hour ago who said the "game wasn't in danger at the moment".....Sounds like an each way bet to me!.......

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dovfoigomgfdudfguhdfgfuddffgiu

I HATE THE f***ing RAIN, IM GONNA KILL IT, DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOK AT ME, DO U THINK ITS FUNNY! IM f***ing WETL NOW! I HAVE TO GO BACK OUT IN THAT IN 5 MINUTES, U f***ing STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:vv

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I see bright sky ahead - I'm leaving now while the going's good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here