Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

its pissing it down big style

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and HUGE brownish greyish clouds in patcham

...do you think the pitch'll cope tonight ?

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Dry in lewes but the sky is making some angry noisies...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
A slight dampness here in delightful Crawley (work experience, yay!) but it has been on and off all morning. I hope it clears up by this evening though

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well I'm crawley and its nice and sunny here. If its pissing with rain tonight I might reconsider going.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
huge arse black cloud currently over Hove/Brighton heading North East, the beach front is getting the edge of it so not too bad here.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Was pi**ing down until about 2 minutes ago in Moulsecoomb but now its stopped. Had just one flash of lightening and thunder that rumbled on slightly longer than Uncle Buck’s stomach coming back from Wigan. At least thunder doesn’t smell like Buck after scotch eggs, party sausages, cider and caviar!

No eggs through the window for a while, about time there were some more so that i can knock up a quick omelette before heading to the pub in 2 1/2 hours time.

Anyway what happened to all the glory hunters that went to Reading? How come only about 700 of us made it to Wigan?

Mr "empty piggy bank" Blobby
Austria and Poland in Spetember
Azerbijan in October
Another away friendly in November - come on FA your having a laugh!!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
Was pi**ing down until about 2 minutes ago in Moulsecoomb but now its stopped. Had just one flash of lightening and thunder that rumbled on slightly longer than Uncle Buck’s stomach coming back from Wigan. At least thunder doesn’t smell like Buck after scotch eggs, party sausages, cider and caviar!

No eggs through the window for a while, about time there were some more so that i can knock up a quick omelette before heading to the pub in 2 1/2 hours time.

Anyway what happened to all the glory hunters that went to Reading? How come only about 700 of us made it to Wigan?

Mr "empty piggy bank" Blobby
Austria and Poland in Spetember
Azerbijan in October
Another away friendly in November - come on FA your having a laugh!!!

You forgot to add the Czech and German beer that got drunk.

Umm, Vienna, Baku and maybe South Africa, looks like another loan.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Anyone else looking forward to the usual soaking at Withdean this evening?

:nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm missing the match because of my unsightly swollen legs, seeing the doctor in an hour. I'd give my right NUT to be going to the match tonight whatever the weather. Gutted.

:nono:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
There's more on the way! Currently dumping down in Worthing

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm gonna get soaked on the way home from work then, not to mention the headwind, lucky if i'll get home by KO time :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here