Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its Official The Us Having Given Up Looking For Weapons Of Mass Destruction In Iraq

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ritchie and all the other pro Iraq War Mongers.

The point to this is that we were told we were going to war with another sovereignty because they had weapons that were an immediate danger to us and the rest of the world.

Our soldiers, and thousands of innocents died based on this claim.

The claim was a lie and we were never told we were going to war because Saddam was a nasty man.

When are we going to War with Zimbabwe and all of the other unstrategically important dictatorships in the world? There are plenty around that make Saddams regime look pretty tame. the FACT is we wont and never will becasue in terms of financial gain the US has NO benefits in making those countries democratic or nicer places to live.

We were sold a f***ing massive lie and some gullible people bought it and now try to justify the invasion with the old Saddam was an arsehole. Of course he was, and he was known to be when he was the US's mate!

Dick Knights Mum said:
I rather agree with Gordon Brown. I can never believe anything Blair tells us again.

I haven't done for a very long time, if ever. And when I wrote to the labour party to tell them so they had the cheek to write back and ask me for money to fight the election campaign.

I said no.

It has always struck me as somewhat odd as well that many of those who criticise those of us who opposed the war all along are also the same ones who criticised some of us when we opposed Saddam and the Iraqi regime in the 1970's and 80's.

Seems to me that in truth they just don't like to admit that they were conned not once, but twice.

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Last edited:

Albion Dan said:
Ritchie and all the other pro Iraq War Mongers.

The point to this is that we were told we were going to war with another sovereignty because they had weapons that were an immediate danger to us and the rest of the world.

Our soldiers, and thousands of innocents died based on this claim.

The claim was a lie and we were never told we were going to war because Saddam was a nasty man.

When are we going to War with Zimbabwe and all of the other unstrategically important dictatorships in the world? There are plenty around that make Saddams regime look pretty tame. the FACT is we wont and never will becasue in terms of financial gain the US has NO benefits in making those countries democratic or nicer places to live.

We were sold a f***ing massive lie and some gullible people bought it and now try to justify the invasion with the old Saddam was an arsehole. Of course he was, and he was known to be when he was the US's mate!

Yep, but he was THEIR arsehole, so he 'was ok' then. It was only after the US 'ratted' on him by a) selling weapons to both sides and getting caught stoking the war that was making beucoups dollars . b) encouraging him to invade Kuwait to cowe them when they were becoming increasingly anti-US - that Saddam became surplus to the checker-board manoeverings.

The Kurds were never a concern, not until their deaths could be used against Saddam to sway public opinion.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I`m going to sleep like a log tonight knowing that those evil Iraq`s dont have WMD and cannot get to me. Three cheers for Mr Bush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here