Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official - On Albion web site VINCENTE EXTENDS!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Really?

Must have missed that.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
no-wai001.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Haven't you heard..........we're selling him.............allegedly.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Seems confusing did he agree or has he no choice? You want him to want to be here! Does it also mean if he goes anywhere else they have to cough up the Euro's!? Feels like a date with a girl that hasn't responded to her phone!

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Seems confusing did he agree or has he no choice? You want him to want to be here!

Yeah my thoughts exactly. The way it reads is that we have decided he is staying not him. He better be happy here unless someone is lined up with a big bag of cash for him.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Also I think we might be reading into something that isn't a problem, the guy clearly has other things on his and his wife's mind.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Also I think we might be reading into something that isn't a problem, the guy clearly has other things on his and his wife's mind.

But why can't Gus, tanno, even Charlie come out with something along the lines of "we are happy to say Vicente is staying for another year, he is currently with his wife and family, we will make further comments in the near future"

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thanks for letting us know!:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

There was a meeting in the Seven Stars on Sunday. They are forming a football club around here. Just past seven.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here