Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its Official I'm Scared!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Just looked at the tables and then at our fixtures through until the end of march!

away trips

Northampton
Crewe
Gillingham
Blackpool

With Bristol City,Scunny and forest coming up at home.

Oh God please Stay up,This is going to be hard!

Micky Adams Blue & White Army!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Its Official I'm Scared!

Titanic said:
And that's really going to help :angry:

Thats what I want though...I have sang on the stands for Dw and havent stood behind a dugout like some did for a previous manager..No names..But I want someone else in because IMHO he will take us down..

It's quite simple if we keep DW we will go down.

Why angry at my opinion..it just different to yours no need for anger!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Coach said:
I really dont think Micky will come back. He was an albion legend in his time - he'll not want to tarnish that reputation.

I know what your saying..But I wouldnt bank on it....Maybe some sort of mentor role I would be happy with..the guy upstairs stylee..just to help Dw...I would be quite happy with that!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Micky doesn't have a transfer window to splash the cash. We will not go down if we keep DW. We need to get behind the team and we need that lucky break. I don't know why you are obsessed with MA. There is no evidence to suggest that he could turn our season round.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Re: Re: Re: Its Official I'm Scared!

byf said:
Thats what I want though...I have sang on the stands for Dw and havent stood behind a dugout like some did for a previous manager..No names..But I want someone else in because IMHO he will take us down..

It's quite simple if we keep DW we will go down.

Why angry at my opinion..it just different to yours no need for anger!

I think it's because you're like a stuck record, there is no hope of him coming back so why go on about it. I mean, BZ is what we need now, he'd score shedloads of goals but I'm not going to whitter on about how good it would be if he came back because it's an impossibility. That's life I'm afraid.

Glad to see you adapted your signature ... good man.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
But so are the fans like a stuck record....Get rid of mcghee every week..he goes through fan power and we get worse...Get Dw in and no matter how bad we are everyone is a stuck record saying keep him keep him....so it swings in round abouts dont you think?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
byf said:
But so are the fans like a stuck record....Get rid of mcghee every week..he goes through fan power and we get worse...Get Dw in and no matter how bad we are everyone is a stuck record saying keep him keep him....so it swings in round abouts dont you think?

Not really, I say stick with what we've got as the disruption of a new manager again would be too bad this close to the end of the season...

Better the devil you know!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
byf. Dean deserves until (at the very least) the end of the season. Look at Man Utd and Fergie. He had them on the brink of relegation, having spent millions. It was touch and go, but look at him now. I am not saying that Dean is the next Ferguson, but don't you think he deserves a chance? His hard work over the last 8 years or so and transofrming our youth team into cup contenders against sides with multimillion pound academies was not a fluke.

Get behind him and stop harping on about Micky bloody Adams!!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
tedebear said:
Not really, I say stick with what we've got as the disruption of a new manager again would be too bad this close to the end of the season...

Better the devil you know!!

I'd be happy to stick with what weve got if I thought he could keep us up but I dont...and relegation is unnaccptable..we need something to change.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Barrel of Fun said:
byf. Dean deserves until (at the very least) the end of the season. Look at Man Utd and Fergie. He had them on the brink of relegation, having spent millions. It was touch and go, but look at him now. I am not saying that Dean is the next Ferguson, but don't you think he deserves a chance? His hard work over the last 8 years or so and transofrming our youth team into cup contenders against sides with multimillion pound academies was not a fluke.

Get behind him and stop harping on about Micky bloody Adams!!

Of course he deserves a chance with all the hard work and great job he did with kids but If we go down it could take those extra few years to re-build this club back to anywhere near where we were last season,which I dont think takes much when your in League 1. I dont think we can take that chance due to the fact of being relegated but be terrible on all levels.

He looks like the other youth managers we have had..Not very good,too soft and the lads are not responding. I only want him to take up another position because I feel with him we will get relegated

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
byf said:

McGhee went because the Blooms didn't like him as they have the power at the club (they have the money) so he went. The fact that he wasn't liked by a minority of fans is neither here nor there. He went because of the Blooms.

Has it not occurred to you that your insessant calling for DW's head is just the same as those that wanted McGhee out.
BTW I believe (but stand to be corrected) that MA worse run was worse than any by DW, something like 10 without a win.

Also, I didn't call for McGhee's head, I had hoped that he'd use his last season to guide DW on his very steep learning curve, but that didn't happen.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Seagullible said:
he aint soft - ask any of the players, DW does know how to loose it but unlike McFuckwit he keeps it all behind closed doors where it should be

I just dont think they listen to him...The way we played as a youth team is just not working in the league...Its a shame I feel this way but I just cant see it turning around...

I bloody hope it does though...

Come on the lads tonight...Please 3 very much needed points!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here