Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's now time for this, when the so called massive SCC club come to our City !!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
You're top of the league, absolutely flying, playing great football, promising new young manager in charge, a great new stadium to look forward to, and are 1/100 to get promoted. Surely little old us dont really warrant three threads??!! I appreciate this charge of arrogance may make things sweeter, but I'm sure its just a self perpetuating myth, i ve never really heard it myself. But I guess as Mark Twain said, 'once a man earns the reputation for being an early riser he can sleep 'til noon'.

You must get up at 9.00pm then !

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Oh when the saints are staying down
Oh when the saints are staying down
we wont be playing you next year
cos the saints are staying down

I certainly recommend gloating and crowing for as long as possible, because next season might not be such a barrel of laughs.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Why bother? What's this obsession with other teams, managers, players? I don't get it.

I'd rather we devoted 100% of our songs, chants etc. to our team. Just ignore SCC, their manager, players and fans.

All I care about is supporting BHA and winning.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think most would agree this particular banter is best served cold, a celebration of beating the 'best team in League 1' to the championship. And if we are promoted by this time, why not lord it against them?

f***ing hell lads, you're obsessed with us. I know you're happy because you're actually above us for once though. Don't worry, we'll be following you up in 2nd place.

Sorry, but with the advent of success we have a load of embarrassing new bandwagon jumpers who think there's no football experience without 'the large one' at anyone near enough to a rivalry.
Saints might well come up in the auto places, with us (hopefully).

Chances are of course, that should we lose a few matches these repugnant types will be getting on the backs of our own manager and players. "Where were they when we were really (in the) shit" will be what many enduring long-suffering fans will be wondering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here