Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its not over yet

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
why is it a poor league? Because little hartlepool and brentford are so close to the top? Bloody hell theres sheff Wed, Charlton, Huddersfield and Southampton to name a few in the league. I think one or two of your fans are getting a bit carried away with yourselves and are starting to belittle other clubs. Is this the same club that have had no home for years and were on their knees. Your a good team but theres plenty of teams waiting to catch you.

Don't judge all Albion fans by NSC my friend. NSC does seem like a parallel universe of MONGS more often than not.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we keep up the consistency nobody will catch us. Simples.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
why is it a poor league? Because little hartlepool and brentford are so close to the top? Bloody hell theres sheff Wed, Charlton, Huddersfield and Southampton to name a few in the league. I think one or two of your fans are getting a bit carried away with yourselves and are starting to belittle other clubs. Is this the same club that have had no home for years and were on their knees. Your a good team but theres plenty of teams waiting to catch you.

I think when people say poor league they actually mean a more evenly matched league. Last season had two teams who were head and shoulders above everyone else, had those two teams been here this season we'd probably be ten points off the top now. As it is there's no stand out teams and everyone is beating everyone else, I guess some interpret that as poor

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Not getting carried away or belittling the league at all, only confident. Yes there are plenty of team waiting to catch us but to be fair we have only won once in 6 games and we are STILL 6 points clear - think you might look back and find that was the time to catch us. Been a very long time since we have been able to be confident tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here