Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

its going to get hotter !

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There is a distinct chance that the UK record of 37.1C will be broken this week, and also the 100F mark may well fall (about 38C). It's certainly going to be very very hot, with the hottest places being West Midlands, Welsh Borders, Cardiff. That sort of area.

It's also likely to last until the weekend, which is nice :D

Papa

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
not looking forward to work !

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Im stuck at bloody work all week in the middle of London where this sort of heat can only be desribed as rank. At least im off to Ibiza next week where I can catch some rays.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I f***ing hate work when it's like this. Having to wear a shirt and tie grrrr.

Hopefully it will stay nice ready for Saturday's big game.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
brighton rock said:
bookies offering 10/1 on 100f in the next 4 weeks

As a keen amateur meteorologist I would suggest that this is a very good bet to take... Wed / Thurs this week looks like being the best time for 100F to be reached. I would say Cheltenham is the likeliest stop (with an official weather station).

It's going to be horribly hot, and I too work in London. Looks like I'll be visiting the Regalia on the Thames a few times this week :drink:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I just get back from holiday(saturday night) and it seems the heatwave in Italy has followed me!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
went down the beach yesyerday didnt bother with lotion got home and was as red as a monkey's bellend then had to go to work and stand in front of a bloddy oven all night i just wanted to die:cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here