Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Friday, so here's the worlds fattest woman

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
her trakky bottoms look like they have seen a bit of action , im a bit sorry i clicked the photograph now

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I guess her sister has keep herself pretty lean otherwise there is a danger she could get eaten

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
She should be minced and fed to the starving in Africa.

You could be on to something there, I can see the advert now: "Do you have an embarrassingly overweight relative or friend you would be willing to donate? Just one tubster could feed a family for a month"

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I've put on two stones since last October and am now at the stage that I know I have to do something about it. I'm starting to grow out of my jeans. Bearing in mind that in October I was at my lowest weight since being a teenager.

I guess we've all got a different perception of weight/health/looks etc. I can't believe someone would want to break a weight record. Still 'different strokes for different folks'.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I thought I'd stumbled over the latest cast and plot-line for 'My Name Is Earl'.

Reminds me of the Timothy Spall/Caroline Aherne comedy drama last year; essentially we're witnessing the cult of celebrity in vivid technicolor(sic). Very sad.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
""I take my blood pressure once a week, and I check signs like blood sugar levels.

"If any readings go above a certain level, I'll contact my doctor. But I haven't gone near the danger zones yet. I'd love to find out if it's possible to reach a ton.""

Presumably she'll go when her blood sugar levels indicate she's actually running on Irn Bru or her blood pressure is the same as being at the bottom of the Mariana Trench?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It's Friday, so here's a photo of a boy lying down covered in chickens.

JfBgy.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Ok, here's a related question:

If they both approached you in a pub and had a hotel room next door, would you go down on the fat one for 20 minutes and rim her for 10 minutes in order to spend a couple of hours with the fit one, and you can do what you like with her?

Rekon I would, but 10 minutes around the bumhole would be the absolute limit, can't imagine she wipes it properly

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Ok, here's a related question:

Rekon I would, but 10 minutes around the bumhole would be the absolute limit, can't imagine she wipes it properly

what the f*** is wrong with you? the sister ain't exactly Natalie Portman. i think standing next to the fat sister makes her look 2 or 3 points out of 10 better than she really is.

not saying i wouldn't do the sister but come on...

and, if you get the chance, do the sister in the next couple of years. looking at her build, upper arms and family history, i think she'll be a whale by the time she's 35.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
what the f*** is wrong with you? the sister ain't exactly Natalie Portman. i think standing next to the fat sister makes her look 2 or 3 points out of 10 better than she really is.

and, if you get the chance, do the sister in the next couple of years. looking at her build, upper arms and family history, i think she'll be a whale by the time she's 35.

Some clear, rational thinking going on there - not neccessarily what I would expect from a man named Bumlick.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I'll put you down for 10 and 5 minutes then?

It was convenient to use the sister because she's standing there. I'm happy to change it to Natalie Portman, or any other bird of that standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here