Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Donny

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's who most of us thought it was going to be. Donny will be our first visitors.
Well that's what i'm hearing.
Well called

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Probably not for their fans. I'm sure everyone would appreciate the sentiment on both sides, but Donny fans would feel like their club were sitting ducks, a bit like Mansfield were when Withdean first opened.

And if we have to beat someone 6-0 at home this season, I'd much rather it was Palace.

:bla::bla::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::wanker:
I keep telling my Bha fan work mates the all f**king dreamers
See you girls on the 27th Sept
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagles

Sep 1, 2010
West Ham v Cardiff will surely be on tv. Hopefully we can keep this game on the saturday at least.

Yeah a big game but being there either being a 12 ish or 5 ish kick off i still think either BBC or Sky will pick it up as a live game.The Argus think otherwise but i am sure it will be a live game. Either way, i will be in the WSU having a pint

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When I heard our the first match of the season would be against Donny I started welling up - just a little bit mind, as I was driving to work.

We couldn't have got a better outcome, and that's no disrepect to the strength of Doncaster's side - I'm sure they'll give us a good game. It's a fixture charged with significance, and another benefit is it won't be a fixture to encourage trouble and police presence, like a Palace, Pompey or Leeds would have been.

It's actually a decent run of opening matches and should give us the opportunity to get points on the board early.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Dear Mr Fixture Computer

Thank you. Thank you. And a thousand times thank you.

Lest we ever forget.

[YT]6Pr4WA_GB9Q[/YT]

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Well, Sepp Blatter must have had some involement with that fixture, but for once, something that is fixed is most welcomed.

Dubai rover

Jun 17, 2011
Really chuffed for this game as I will be in Hove anyway visiting friends, Its the game all Donny fans were hoping for believe me and there will be a good turn out for sure. We have a good history and mutual respect. The new ground is fantastic, gonna look good with the away end in red and white,for once I have some faith in the footballing authorities.

Hope to catch up with some of the guys who I was with at the Gladstone game and having a proper sesh with you guys.

*much respect* and have a great season.

Check out vsc drfc, its our best forum, ignore the usual dickheads who will be spouting off, we will give them a good kicking if they act up!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yeah a big game but being there either being a 12 ish or 5 ish kick off i still think either BBC or Sky will pick it up as a live game.The Argus think otherwise but i am sure it will be a live game. Either way, i will be in the WSU having a pint

Why on earth will this be a live game? Cardiff v WHU. Southampton v Leeds and even Derby v Birmingham look more likely as TV fixtures. Donny is a special game to us but no-one else will give a toss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here