Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's dark and misty here in BN1 just about 3 mile's from the glorious Amex Stadium.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
And a pleasant 31 degrees in Sharm (Egypt) reaching a very nice and usual 39 during the day (currently 10.55am local time). But no live football!!!! So not all a bed of roses.

Shirley the Tavern bar must have it. I was there less than a year ago and they had two Premiership games on at the same time. One using Sky pictures Utd v Citeh and one of the t'internet Chelski v Fulham.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Shirley the Tavern bar must have it. I was there less than a year ago and they had two Premiership games on at the same time. One using Sky pictures Utd v Citeh and one of the t'internet Chelski v Fulham.

Trouble is, the hotel I'm in is a good 20 min taxi from the central location (Hilton Waterfalls), with 5 others that couldn't give a toss about Brighton, the taxi drivers here will kill you with their driving, and I'd just got back from a bit of swimming with dolphins and was a bit knacked so drank beer all night. I'll be back for Palace, that's the most important one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here