Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's been a while...

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
yeah kosh, i remember the old days when we used to chat a fair bit......

....but then, you did think i was a bird!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Recently I have found myself:

1= Posting too often,
2= Getting drawn in to the NSC "clique" petty ramblings and (you've got to read the lines, and not between them) crap basically.
3= Realising this board is going down hill, much like every facet of modern day society, or every episode of last of the summer wine - minus the bath tub (insert crap invention here) and that couple both in their 70s having an affair - hilarity prevails errrrmmmmm not really old chap.
4= Getting cheesed (especially by that cheese thread, but...) with fellow Albion fans - This makes me sad :(
5= Exasperated by the blind support/faith/praise for Andrew Whing.

So...

Rock and Roll... Baby yeah!!!! and thus spoke... Kosh.

You pop up on here, without fail, every three years or so to say "NSC has gone downhill, it used to be fantastic". You've done this for about 10 years now. Surely someone as breathtakingly intelligent as you should recognise the stupifying irony/utter stupidity of this.

You're so much better than everyone on here, Kosh. How beautiful of you to grace us with your presence every so often to remind us of that.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Keep reading as a relative newbie that the board used to be better.
It it actuality true ?
Or is it just th classic trap of always believing the past was always better ?

Remember Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

This gets said every year on here without fail. It generally gets said by people who post on here less than they used to. I.e. "it used to be better when I posted on here more often".

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Maverick man, totally maverick! Betwixt the lines I see your smile,... that of a Cheshire Cat springs immediately to mind... but behind the smile, lurk eyes so cold... meow.

Kosh
Rumbled !!!!!!! :thumbsup::flameboun:lolol:

alice31a.gif

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

1= Posting too often,
2= Getting drawn in to the NSC "clique" petty ramblings and (you've got to read the lines, and not between them) crap basically.
3= Realising this board is going down hill, much like every facet of modern day society, or every episode of last of the summer wine - minus the bath tub (insert crap invention here) and that couple both in their 70s having an affair - hilarity prevails errrrmmmmm not really old chap.
4= Getting cheesed (especially by that cheese thread, but...) with fellow Albion fans - This makes me sad :(

So...

Thought you promised to piss orf if your ridiculous '3-0 up at half-time' happy-clappy prediction didn't materialise the other week? :lol:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
It's ironic because all these people that BTID etc say are shit posters pretty much post the same stuff as them. They are just younger, fresher and funnier than them so they get all upset. You don't own the board.

Think it was around Jan 07 it went down the shitter.

.............when did u register on here Nips?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
For you,

I obviously like prodding people to remind them of my inherent greatness... I observe that you clearly like reminding people of your wonderful grasp of that most complex of comedic styles: Sarcasm...

To me it represents your bottomless (sar.) chasm in terms of remedial intelligence.

NSC has beyond a shadow of a doubt gone down hill, however, tis surely what is at the bottom of the hill that matters, is it not?

The rocks are already rolling; it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

So... rock on and chill out... spliff anyone.

Kosh

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For you,

I obviously like prodding people to remind them of my inherent greatness... I observe that you clearly like reminding people of your wonderful grasp of that most complex of comedic styles: Sarcasm...

To me it represents your bottomless (sar.) chasm in terms of remedial intelligence.

NSC has beyond a shadow of a doubt gone down hill, however, tis surely what is at the bottom of the hill that matters, is it not?

The rocks are already rolling; it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

So... rock on and chill out... spliff anyone.

Kosh

You’re obsolete my baby
My poor old fashioned baby
I said baby, baby, baby you’re out of time

THPP

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

1= Posting too often,

So...

well thats what geeks get embroiled in:lol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I can't deny it, because I supplied it...

It's 1972, and that is all that matters.

I am content to be obsolete...

In a far away land playin' with some rockin' bands...

Cus that's my paradise baby and not NSC...

No more the realm of giants...

No more the realm of wit...

this realm indeed is yours...

Those with something to prove and the pungent aroma of shit.

Thank you all (the negative) individuals who have chosen to display their venom within this thread... You have more than illustrated my original point...

And so we have reached the bottom of the hill and as I gaze upon your raiment’s of crystal pretension... I see you reflected in one another's eyes... at the bottom of the hill we lie... there is no way back... it is too late.

Enjoy that which you have created.

So long for now... until I return and play the tune that makes so many of you dance every year.

Kosh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here