Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all over now , no play offs this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm glad I'm off the hook then seeing as I started the thread, when I first saw it had be bounced I thought oh here we go I'm gonna get it:wrong:

U need to learn not to be so OTT and start bold guesswork threads! I think u liked the thrill of possibly getting caught out (and the subsequent bounces) ;)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Doom and gloom merchant am I? I'm a realistic and believe we won't make the play offs because of Gus's tactics. He'll be back to basics for the next match and pack the midfield with defensive players and no wingers yet again. Gus was in a no win situation today and went for broke and it paid of but he should be like that all the time at home and the fans would love him more for it.

Yes I'm ecstatic after today's win, feck me, been waiting since the 80's for a win over the scummers but todays win has painted over the cracks.

The obsession with having 2 out and out pacey wingers, and only 1 defensively minded CM.
That was old school.

The modern way against decent opposition seems to be 5 in midfield to win that key battle.
Gus thankfully ignored your theory in tactics, sticking to his guns with some tweaking play has been getting progressively better.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Keep seeing springing up in threads defending Gus, tell you what, I'll have a £250 bet that we don't make the play offs, put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

I'll take you up on it, loser pays £250 to REMF?

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
All I said was that juniper bush was good enough for Jehovah

Tsch Juniper bush nothing to do with stoning it was "That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah" that resulted in stoning sentence..... Compounding the offence I think we stone you to death bring you back to life and stone you again!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
"Halfway up the stairs is a stair where I sit, it's not at the bottom it's not at the top and this is the stair where I always sit "

You missed a line out. Second line is: "There isn't any other stair that's quite like it".

And what's that got to do with anything anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here