Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's all kicking off at the Amex today!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
But this week it's down to: Prediction 2 (down 1 point) Reality 0.

Looks like it will stay that way for today anyway

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
But Poyet reckons they would be out there first thing this morning if they were allowed.
Te Albion boss said: "I've had to put a rule in place that we cannot go until 1.30pm. If they could, the players would be there three hours early".

Life of a footballer, eh? First thing in the morning = 10.30am!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Does that mean we can get a still image from the webcam?

Web cam has been down since Saturday, or more likely has been switched off.

Picking up on the KLL to Huddersfield rumour printed in the Argus... was that a strong rumour or, as I thought, just a bit of mischief making on forums? If so, someone at the Argus is most definitely avidly reading NSC!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hope the A27 has reopened by then.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
Web cam has been down since Saturday, or more likely has been switched off.

Picking up on the KLL to Huddersfield rumour printed in the Argus... was that a strong rumour or, as I thought, just a bit of mischief making on forums? If so, someone at the Argus is most definitely avidly reading NSC!

Webcam's working for me?

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY

NSC is Mr. Naylor's most reliable source.lol

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Does this explain why the webcam has stopped? Last view was Saturday. Nothing yesterday or today. I'm yesterday's was there, but it's gone now.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Does this explain why the webcam has stopped? Last view was Saturday. Nothing yesterday or today. I'm yesterday's was there, but it's gone now.

Wasn't the stadium cam just done so we could watch our new home being built? Now its finished (for the time being), isn't it likely that they'll keep it off for good?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here