Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s About Time, Time

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
New season starting next week, joy of joys! So I’m getting my head in gear about how our fortunes must change for the better when playing certain teams. Here are a few examples of “it’s about time” :

Actually stuff a team managed by Sean Dyche our nemesis - in this case Everton.

Is it possible that we can play well and WIN against Fulham.

Win at Villa Park - okay, we did in the covid season but no one was there to watch it.

Humble Man City both home and away, I know we won 3-2 at home, again in the covid era with a very limited attendance.

Beat Palace 6-0 home and away.

Beat Southampton home and away and get them relegated - oh, wait a minute.

About time I visited Portman Road as I’ve never been there.

I’m sure there are loads more, so over to you . . . . :drink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
New season starting next week, joy of joys! So I’m getting my head in gear about how our fortunes must change for the better when playing certain teams. Here are a few examples of “it’s about time” :

Actually stuff a team managed by Sean Dyche our nemesis - in this case Everton.

Is it possible that we can play well and WIN against Fulham.

Win at Villa Park - okay, we did in the covid season but no one was there to watch it.

Humble Man City both home and away, I know we won 3-2 at home, again in the covid era with a very limited attendance.

Beat Palace 6-0 home and away.

Beat Southampton home and away and get them relegated - oh, wait a minute.

About time I visited Portman Road as I’ve never been there.

I’m sure there are loads more, so over to you . . . . :drink:
Regarding results against teams, the only one I really would like to see is the utter humiliation of Everton on Saturday. A big score, a clean sheet and a performance which leaves Everton punch drunk and dizzy. The perfect way to herald the new era and embarrass Dinosaur Dyche.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Regarding results against teams, the only one I really would like to see is the utter humiliation of Everton on Saturday. A big score, a clean sheet and a performance which leaves Everton punch drunk and dizzy. The perfect way to herald the new era and embarrass Dinosaur Dyche.
Yes indeed - just as we embarrassed ‘Lamps’ a couple of seasons back 4-1 with Lallana, Fergie and Pascal running the show. We’d have had a clean sheet barring some comical keeping/defending miscommunication which allowed them a late pen

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
About time we had 4 wins on the trot.

About time Van Hecke scores a Goal.

About time we score more from corners than we concede.

About time we don't sell POTS in the summer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here