Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its a lovely day here in BN1. Reminds me of the morning of 6/08/11.

D

Deleted User X18H

Take yer flags , wave yer scarves.

But leave your acerbic chanting and your booing at home.

Just about an eighth of a marathon from The Amex.

(I'd best leave now)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Isn't it due to piss down this afternoon?

I'm 200 miles away (I shall use the train) and need to know whether to bother with any form of coat/jacket garment.

D

Deleted User X18H

Isn't it due to piss down this afternoon?

I'm 200 miles away (I shall use the train) and need to know whether to bother with any form of coat/jacket garment.

One must always bring a protective garment to an English sporting event. Take the 1993 Derby for instance slapping on sun cream before the first ,then Tenby defeated by the 'soggy ground' changed from good to firm - to good (soft in places) in a matter of half an hour or so.

Do you have a Cagool? If so I'd bring it. I heard Mrs Osprey three doors along say here 'leg hurt' whilst she tended her garden this morning. A usually reliable sign BN1 is in for rain of some kind.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One must always bring a protective garment to an English sporting event. Take the 1993 Derby for instance slapping on sun cream before the first ,then Tenby defeated by the 'soggy ground' changed from good to firm - to good (soft in places) in a matter of half an hour or so.

Do you have a Cagool? If so I'd bring it. I heard Mrs Osprey three doors along say here 'leg hurt' whilst she tended her garden this morning. A usually reliable sign BN1 is in for rain of some kind.

I like to travel light.

Cagoule is a great word. I shall use it today as often as possible.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have a golf jacket that is labelled 'Cagool'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It will be a grand day today, football then beers and curry with the Mid-Sussex Seagulls - life is good

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sunny in Chippenham.
staticmap
Cocklebury Rd, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15, UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here