Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a boy!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Congratulations :drink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fantastic news - congrats on another little Albion fan!

I know they're all cliches but it really has been the best thing ever for me and it's only been 10 weeks :) However you already know that as you have already had on :thumbsup:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Congrats. :thumbsup:

You're gonna name him Gus right?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Congrats mate but two in 20 months, thats nothing? Our daughter is due on the 8th July and our little boy will only turn 1 on the 1st, 2 in 53 weeks is madness in anyones book, I'll be sleeping on the train to work most mornings.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
might be time time to invest in some stripped nappies - congrats

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Yay! Congratulations Mate ! Have you enrolled him in the Junior Seagulls yet?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
congratulations bry. great news.

Congrats mate but two in 20 months, thats nothing? Our daughter is due on the 8th July and our little boy will only turn 1 on the 1st, 2 in 53 weeks is madness in anyones book, I'll be sleeping on the train to work most mornings.

we did three in 44 weeks.

twins born on december 21st and their little brother arrived early on october 25th.

best of luck. :salute:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Thank you for all your kind messages. Lovely to come home and read them.

Florence came to the hospital today to meet her baby brother for the first time. She looked at her mummy's (now vacated) tummy, looked at the cot next to the bed, seemed a bit perplexed for a second or two then suddenly exclaimed "Bubby, daddy!" and gave him a big kiss. Phew! Not ashamed to say that it reduced her firefighter dad to tears.

Thanks also for all the name suggestions. My suggestion of "The Machine" has been vetoed by Mrs Nylon. Ah well.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Delighted to share with one and all on here that at 8:35pm on 21st June, I became a proud daddy for the second time in 20 months. This time a beautiful little boy and a baby brother for Florence.

Mother and baby doing well and hopefully getting some rest.

Blimey.

Congratulations to you both...Enjoy him !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here