Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's 2.45pm on Saturday 6th August., ......

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Brighton are back
brighton are back
'allo,'allo

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I will be too busy crying. Personally, I'd rather sing GOSBTS RELENTLESSLY up until kick-off.

Does anyone think there is a place for a minutes silence just prior to kick off to remember/celebrate our loved ones who can't be with us on this day, also too in recognition of The Goldstone

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone think there is a place for a minutes silence just prior to kick off to remember/celebrate our loved ones who can't be with us on this day, also too in recognition of The Goldstone

No, not at the first league game. I think there is going to be something similar at the Spurs friendly though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I actually like the idea of 'fans united, we'll never be divided' as mentioned, because the Donny's can join in and they were one of the friendly clubs in the dark days.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
None of the following: "ALBIIIIIIOOOOOONNNN, ALLBBIIIOOOOOOOONNN" "SEEEEEAAAAAGGGGUUUULLLLSSSSS" "BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION OH WAY OH WAY OH WAY OH WAY"

Would love the "We got falmer, We got falmer" as per mentioned by a previous user :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Stand up/cos we can't sit down" probably, for those of us doing the Bike To The Future charity cycle ride from Gillingham to Falmer the previous day #chafing

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
...so you all like my Build a Bonfire idea then! My thinking is that we have a rousing rendition of BaB at 2.45, then GOSBTS, one Tony Bloom, we got Falmer, Stand up if you hate Palace, then let the match begin.........

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blue moon
Instead.... Tony bloom :clap:

He already has a song.

(think Vengaboys)

Bloom Bloom Bloom Bloom
He built our stadium
His squeaky voice is funny
He's got a lot of money
Etc

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
14:50 Would like to sing 'we've got a brand new football stadium'

followed by

14:52 build a bonfire

14:55 gosbits
14:58 god save the queen ( national anhem)

14:59.59 Archer is a wanker (less we forget)

sod the palace thing .... we all know that why give them the f'king time of day twat

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't see any need for the national anthem, if I'm honest, and I work for the woman.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
...so you all like my Build a Bonfire idea then! My thinking is that we have a rousing rendition of BaB at 2.45, then GOSBTS, one Tony Bloom, we got Falmer, Stand up if you hate Palace, then let the match begin.........

you arse see above

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here