Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italy Verdicts

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
surprised to see juve only going down one div, if this is accurate. it must be possible a 20 pt deficit could be overcome with some good organisation (ie referee selection, bribes, coercion)?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Come on lets us know. Do they not know that the BBc news ends at 6.30?

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Lord Bracknell said:
It's all kicking off. Lazio fans are chucking missiles at journalists. And the Fiorentina mob have chased the Sky and Mediaset camera crews away from their ground.

Is that what the report at 19:42 is? My translator is not that good.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
This is what I got translated:

It is heated the climate before the Frank stadium, where about 300 fans wait for the sentence: removed the videocameras Mediaset and Sky, choruses of protest against the National one, Lippi and the Rome that would take the place of the Florentine one in Champions, on the walls written against Reds both Palaces and banners to support of the Of The Valley

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
LANGDON SEAGULL said:

It is heated the climate before the Frank stadium, where about 300 fans wait for the sentence: removed the videocameras Mediaset and Sky, choruses of protest against the National one, Lippi and the Rome that would take the place of the Florentine one in Champions, on the walls written against Reds both Palaces and banners to support of the Of The Valley

Thats about what I got.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
LANGDON SEAGULL said:

ahhh....all makes sense now!!

:lolol:

Si scalda il clima davanti allo stadio Franchi, dove circa 300 tifosi aspettano la sentenza: allontanate le telecamere Mediaset e Sky, cori di protesta contro la Nazionale, Lippi e la Roma che prenderebbe il posto della Fiorentina in Champions, sui muri scritte contro Rossi e Palazzi e striscioni a sostegno dei Della Valle

Things are heating up outside the Stadio Franchi, where about 300 fans are waiting to hear the sentences: Mediaset and Sky cameras have been withdrawn, choruses of protest against the National team, Lippi and Roma, who will take over Fiorentina's place in the Champions League, graffiti against Rossi and Palazzi (the prosecutor) and banners in support of Della Valle (Fiorentina's owner)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
This wait is killing me. I hope MM is ready with is bids for some of the players.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Lord Bracknell said:
Si scalda il clima davanti allo stadio Franchi, dove circa 300 tifosi aspettano la sentenza: allontanate le telecamere Mediaset e Sky, cori di protesta contro la Nazionale, Lippi e la Roma che prenderebbe il posto della Fiorentina in Champions, sui muri scritte contro Rossi e Palazzi e striscioni a sostegno dei Della Valle

Things are heating up outside the Stadio Franchi, where about 300 fans are waiting to hear the sentences: Mediaset and Sky cameras have been withdrawn, choruses of protest against the National team, Lippi and Roma, who will take over Fiorentina's place in the Champions League, graffiti against Rossi and Palazzi (the prosecutor) and banners in support of Della Valle (Fiorentina's owner)
So... the Ultras think corruption is good?

The Large One said:
So... the Ultras think corruption is good?

There is a conspiracy theory rather comically doing the rounds that the corruption judges are only doing this because they are Roma fans.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Nearly there

I giudici della Caf hanno lasciato la camera di Consiglio presso lo stadio Olimpico, per dirigersi al Parco dei Principi dove sarà letta la sentenza

The judges of the Caf have left the Council Chamber near the Olympic stage, in order to head to the Park of the Principles where the sentence will be read

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here