Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Italy V England Final.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My boss has just told me I can take Monday morning off in case of a hangover and/or ET/pens, and it's not even coming out of my holiday. Bit of a touch.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I've been feeling a tad guilty about the dodgyish penalty against the Danes, but if the same thing happens against the Italians, I shall laugh like a bloody drain!:)

No worse from the dodgy free kick they got

And the fact it should have been re taken.

I’m good with it all !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've been feeling a tad guilty about the dodgyish penalty against the Danes, but if the same thing happens against the Italians, I shall laugh like a bloody drain!:)

If you’re still feeling guilty then re-watch the game if you have time, or at least the MOTD highlights on iPlayer. England bossed the opening 15, and it was only for the 20 mins after that that the Danes had any sort of control (and the award of the second free kick for some 50/50 argy bargie was soft). After the equaliser, there was only one team that were going to score a winner. It was only when watching again, when judgement isn’t affected by being super tense, that I remembered the saves Schmeical made and also the number of last ditch blocks the Danes made. I think that Pickford only made one save after their goal (2 of you count the shot where the attacker was subsequently flagged offside). The football Gods would have had to have been complete ***** to let the Danes hang on for 120 mins and win on pens.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Apparently it’s all down to Bielsa.

In depth analysis in the press today charting his influence on the England squad, with family tree style diagrams and all.

Southgate might as well stay at home tomorrow and watch it on the telly with his family, along with the rest of the England coaching set-up.

The mere fact that some of these players have indirectly been within the hallowed orbit of The World’s Greatest Coach Ever is all that matters.

527c303a0eaa4fdf8793e441a0d487fe.jpg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Apparently it’s all down to Bielsa.

In depth analysis in the press today charting his influence on the England squad, with family tree style diagrams and all.

Southgate might as well stay at home tomorrow and watch it on the telly with his family, along with the rest of the England coaching set-up.

The mere fact that some of these players have indirectly been within the hallowed orbit of The World’s Greatest Coach Ever is all that matters.

527c303a0eaa4fdf8793e441a0d487fe.jpg

The media’s infatuation with Bielsa is astonishing. And he’s won, how many trophies?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We want a repeat of this tomorrow.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Red Arrows flypast....

Screenshot_20210710-160756_Chrome.jpg

If anyone lives in the vicinity, will be worth to crane your neck to look, as I'll be doing up here :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not quite true. I have French friends contacting me saying they want us to win. In fact, one said we were going to win it, before the Scotland game.
The French are not very fond of the Italians.

The idea that everyone hates us is an egotistical misnomer. They don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here