Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italian fan tops himself at match

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A soccer fan has died after falling from the third and highest tier of the San Siro stadium in Milan.
The tragedy took place at the end of Inter Milan's goalless draw with Lazio in the Italian Serie A league.

Police said the fan, a man in his mid-twenties, had left a note in his seat, but would not disclose its contents.

Last November a 54-year-old man committed suicide by throwing himself off the second tier of the stadium during a game between Inter and Ancona.

A terrible waste of life

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Seen the queue at Elland road?:lolol:

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Inter till I die....

Inter till I die...

I know I am..sure I am

Inter till i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Suicide: Cowards way out!

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I might chuck myself off the North Stand roof at the next home game, just so we don't feel left out.

Falling ten foot won't hurt will it?

interjambo

Mar 22, 2004
Milano, Italia
Apparently, he had asked his girlfriend to marry him and she said "no".

Couldn't go on with life.

He jumped at 530pm, after almost all the other fans had left the stadium.

Although yesterday's game was a 0-0 draw (I was there), Inter's previous two home games ended 3-2 against Juventus and 4-2 against Bologna.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Ernest said:
If I see Dick Tight doing a lap of honour on Saturday then I won't wait until Cardiff to top myself :angry: :angry:

*Just got off the phone to Sir Dick. He's going to do it!"

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Isn't the real issue here just how sad it is that anyone feels as though they need to top themselves. The pain and anguish that they must be feeling in order to drop off the top tier at the San Siro must have been incredible. I guess if you are in that sort of mental state, you wouldn't consider too much what effect it would have on others.

May he RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here