Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It wont happen....but i'd play Davies with Forster against sarrfend.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i went to the reserve match yesterday and davies is strong and went for every ball never let anything slip by he deserves a shout. there were alot of scouts watching yesterday at that game impressed with his game.also there was a guy chatting with him from another club

:wave: Hello, Craig's agent. :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's demonstrated good awareness of people around him and lays off some very decent passes.

Certainly didn't show ANY of that against Stockport. Dreadful control, ball constantly bouncing off him, and at least 3 times he kicked the ball up in the air when attempting "link up play" with Forster.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Davies has plenty to offer at League 1 level and I'm glad we've got him. Dickinson, however, has greater skill, positional awareness and composure and is therefore ahead of him in the pecking order. Simples.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Davies has plenty to offer at League 1 level and I'm glad we've got him. Dickinson, however, has greater skill, positional awareness and composure and is therefore ahead of him in the pecking order. Simples.

really???? i thought he was awfull against Wycombe....not slagging the bloke off just what i thought about him in that game.....i realise hes had some good games too but he seems a bit inconsistent at the moment. Really hope Davies gets a chance at some point

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
really???? i thought he was awfull against Wycombe....not slagging the bloke off just what i thought about him in that game.....i realise hes had some good games too but he seems a bit inconsistent at the moment. Really hope Davies gets a chance at some point

Fully agree....he goes missing for big parts of the game....and for a BIG striker he point blank refuses to jump or even challenge for anything high and for what weve spent I do not feel weve got value yet....but time is on our hands of course andI hope he comes good and returns to the form that got him all the goals at Stockport in 07.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here