Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It Seems Leicester Have Upset The Apple Cart

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
Hey,

Wondering how your guys are feeling about your defeat to palace?
How did you guys play?

Are you still confident to gain a play off finish?

Phoebe

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We played like a bunch of ***** on Tuesday. Hopefully its an exception.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hey,

How did you guys play?

Phoebe

Gutted but we'll get over it .... nobody making a break for it ... play off might be a bit disappointing

Odds on Sven making New Year?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
quite simply

Gutted
Crap (decent first half , but had a battle collapse style second half)
Not Sure - to be honest I predicted 12th-17th pre season so everything else is a bonus

good draw for you lot last night , doubt many teams will get much more then that from them :) and how are you?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Feel like shite but still think we will make play off's. We cant play any worse than Tuesday night so things can only get better.

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
Gutted but we'll get over it .... nobody making a break for it ... play off might be a bit disappointing

Odds on Sven making New Year?

Im not sure yet. I think we need to beat Derby on saturday. We are actually unbeaten away from home so we'll see what happens.
it seems we are getting better week in week out so im just keeping everything crossed :)

P

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
quite simply

Gutted
Crap (decent first half , but had a battle collapse style second half)
Not Sure - to be honest I predicted 12th-17th pre season so everything else is a bonus

good draw for you lot last night , doubt many teams will get much more then that from them :) and how are you?

Unfortunately, i couldnt make the game last night due to being unable to get time off work but i've been told we played very well so im happy with a draw....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Unfortunately, i couldnt make the game last night due to being unable to get time off work but i've been told we played very well so im happy with a draw....
Yeah I followed it via Twitter and one of my mates is Leicester , all sounded positive - any news on the Beckford injury?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Darius Vassell missing that sitter at the weekend cost me 30 quid! Hope you go down now :moo:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still feeling really gutted about tuesday night, slightly less angry now I have a days mourning under my belt.

As everyone else said were simply awful, I'm not sure they could even play that bad again in on purpose.

Playoffs are still a reasonable, if by no means certain, ambition, and I think we have enough about us to give it a serious go.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hey,

How did you guys play?

Phoebe

At the beginning of the season I expected an unbelievably close Championship and we would finish in 7th place with only 70 pts both Forest and Leicester in the automatic promotions spots and Southampton, West Ham (just about), Cardiff and Reading in the play-off spots.

Before Palace, I thought we would get 74 pts (revised estimate), now only 72 pts. So this could be a play-off place in a very tight division with Palace close behind.

I had not reckoned on Middlesbrough and Derby. I thought both would be mid-table. After watching West Ham, I did not rate them until they signed Henri Lansbury.

I am fed up with all the hype over Palace. I think we would have drawn the match if it wasn't for the hysteria. I don't think we will ever get along. The worlds are too far apart.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here