Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It`s official

brightonbozzo79

Oct 19, 2011
Samej...............What are you doing posting something so shit. Do you know anything about football or being a supporter? you should go support palace they will love you!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We are shit ,Millwall are in the bottm 3 in this division ffs.with saints and the hammers coming up we are going to nosedive down the table.New keeper and defenders are required.:albion2::albion2:

Oh yeah, that's it. I had forgotten why I generally avoid this place for 48 hrs after a defeat, but it would appear I need to extend that to draws as well in these days of hightened expectations.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The original post was made at 22.03, so unlikely that he was at the match, especially with a paper round to do this morning.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
LOL - i was feeling a bit down about throwing away yet another lead, but you know what, that has cheered me up.

"We are shit" - no, being 12 points adrift at the bottom of the football league is shit, we have just been promoted to a new league and have lost 3 games out of 12 (4 games out of 15 in all competitions)

We are a mid-table Championship side, simple as that - we will beat some of the top teams, we will lose to some of the bottom teams... but hey, we're here in the Championship and we are here to stay for quite a long while I think (in a good way, i.e. won't be relegated)

Lower your sights a bit :)

Good post, couldn't agree more :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I think some of our "supporters" need to remember we had a good start and that was only the start of a long tough season. Anything 21st place or higher at the end of this season will do for me (I'm being realistic NOT negative btw), yes it's frustrating that we are conceding late goals (Blackpool, Leeds and milwall late equalisers have cost us 6 points) - if we hadn't I'm sure those calling us "shit" etc would be claiming we would be world beaters such are the margins between winning and drawing matches in this league. We were spoilt last season both in terms of our opposition and quality of our squad IMO. No need for anything resembling panic, just hold tight and enjoy the ride as it appears service has resumed as normal.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Samej is proof that the reputation system did get some things right. He had numerous red bars, and deserved every one of them.

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
We are shit ,Millwall are in the bottm 3 in this division ffs.with saints and the hammers coming up we are going to nosedive down the table.New keeper and defenders are required.:albion2::albion2:

did you miss type think you should of typed you are a TIT

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Time for me to give up NSC for a bit i think, 2 many people who know f*** all about football on here

Ill second this some people who post on here are clueless.

Millwall at the den 1-1 draw and to be unlucky not to come away with 3 points. Some people aint got a clue start of the season i would have taken a draw all day long.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Oh yeah, that's it. I had forgotten why I generally avoid this place for 48 hrs after a defeat, but it would appear I need to extend that to draws as well in these days of hightened expectations.

Do you think we are playing well at the moment, if you do you are deluded. Saints will beat us , the hammers will beat us our team is playing shit football.I was there in the 80`s today can in no way be compared to then.Passing the ball in a pretty way does not win games, clean sheets and scoring goals wins games. Our defence and keeper are shit and our mid field players and forwards do not have the bollox to take a shot at goal.

Last edited:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Do you think we are playing well at the moment, if you do you are deluded. Saints will beat us , the hammers will beat us our team is playing shit football.I was there in the 80`s today can in no way be compared to then.

Who's comparing it

seagulls

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Do you think we are playing well at the moment, if you do you are deluded. Saints will beat us , the hammers will beat us our team is playing shit football.I was there in the 80`s today can in no way be compared to then.

No, we're not playing well at the moment, but that always seems to come hand in hand with a massive over-reaction on here.

Ooohhh, you were there in the 80's were you? Is that meant to mark out your opinion as superior in some way?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
He was there in the 80s as a sperm in his old mans bullbags

seagulls

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Samej...............What are you doing posting something so shit. Do you know anything about football or being a supporter? you should go support palace they will love you!!

Are you happy with the current team performance, Gus is not they are currently shit.After supporting them for over 30 years i am entitled to my opinion now f*** off

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Are you happy with the current team performance, Gus is not they are currently shit.After supporting them for over 30 years i am entitled to my opinion now f*** off

Actually, I was quite happy with last night. We couldn't defend crosses for toffee in the first half, but after the break we controlled the game completely - Anks probably should have saved the shot, but from where I was standing (ie. at the game) he looked unsighted until it was too late. You are entitled to your opinion mate, but equally you have to accept everyone else is entitled to theirs, and they think your wrong.

As for being there in the 80s, what does that mean? We were pretty ropey in the 1986/7 season and the 88/89 one as I recall - and as for the league performances in 1982/3, well, enough said.

Last edited:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Going into a match as out and out underdogs won't hurt. Might give the boys a chance to play without fear. Expect performances to pick up a bit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fact is, the biggest mistake we made this season was going top of the table.

ANYTHING after that was always going to be viewed as "abject failure" by the likes of Samej, who seems to be operating under the illusion that we should in fact be tearing this league a new arsehole every week.

Those of us with a couple of braincells and a sense of perspective can see this for what it is. A decent team which had a good start, has hit a patchy run of form but should be well capable of a top-half finish. Its only the dickwads who had us pegged for WINNING the whole damn league after a couple of weeks who are now throwing their toys out of the pram as we dare to drop some points.

Samej pretty much epitomises everything that is wrong with certain sections of our support right now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Samej pretty much epitomises everything that is wrong with certain sections of our support right now.

And sadly an increasingly larger section of NSC. Can we not have some sort of IQ test before people are allowed to post on here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here