Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

it is still in our hands

i know that we have the luck of a side that is going down, but luckily for us everyone else around us have to play other sides at the bottom.

if we had managed to draw our last three games we would be on 47 points and 16th! We need to find our luck again and start drawing. If we can get something from tuesday (like f**king Gillingham) then we are back on track.

In fact Gillingham can do us loads of favours, as if they win their last home games against relegation rivals it puts us in a better position. If they lose those games, then they remain below us!

I don't know what i am saying here apart from KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :goal:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Funnily enough us losing to Coventry actually put Gillingham back in the relegation zone despite them gaining a point.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Yorkie said:
Funnily enough us losing to Coventry actually put Gillingham back in the relegation zone despite them gaining a point.

That would be the 3 for a win, 1 for a draw ruling.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:

Err yes, but the order of play below us is irrelevant really. More importantly they both gained ground on us.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
time to praying..?

mind you, look what that did for JP2... RIP, former polich catholic goalkeeper vodkalovin pope fella.

i though BHA were 'safe' about a month or so ago, but its getting waaay too close now, to the drop zone.

iguess the falmer saga is dragging everyone down- hopefully the team is strong enough to play through it- we have been worse off!

:goal: :ascarf: :mexican: :falmerspi :rescott: :drunk:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think it being in our hands is half the problem, we took our foot off the gas after beating Millwall, and it's horribly back-firing on us....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here