Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It is reported that Russell Bishop could be paroled this week...

If you saw Russell Bishop around Brighton or Hove after parole this week would you...

• Go up to him spit at him then punch as hard as you could

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Attempt to castrate him then punch him

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Shout abuse at him and attempt to drive him out of town

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Ignore him.

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Look.........he's served his time.

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

.....if you saw him round town what would you do ???

scooter1

How soon is now?
I can't see him being let out - they guy is a danger to society as has been proven with his repeated and successful attempt to abduct a child. If he is released and his location is revealed i'd give him 48 hours before somebody puts him in hospital, or more than likely a box

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
That's a joke right ???!!!!

Actually that probaly isn't a joke...

I am 22, which means that I was 1 year old whe the babes in the wood case happened. I have just had to type 'russell bishop' into the BBC news website to find out who he is.

If (like me) you have no clue, there is a good explaination in this story: BBC News story

scooter1

How soon is now?
He was responsible for the sexual assault and murder of 2 young girls in Wild park about 1986 or so, but somehow he got away with it in court.
He then went on to abduct, assault, and leave for dead an 8 year old from Whitehawk.
That time he wasn't so lucky and got about 15 years I think.

As I recall he got away with the babes in the wood case due to the police "loseing" a vital piece of evidence for an hour or 2, thus deeming the evidence useless and getting him aquitted

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would have thought he would get police protection and new identity ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
As far as I am concerned, when you rape, murder or attempt murder, then you can only 'do your time' if you die behind bars. I don't think any prison sentence can make up for the destruction of someone elses life and they forfeit any right to liberty in doing so.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Anyone convicted of molesting/raping children should be executed. End of

steve-c

i was in the same class as him at st.marks middle school ,at the bottom of whitehawk ave in the mid 70's.

he should be kept in prison till he rots for what he did..........end of.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As far as I am concerned, when you rape, murder or attempt murder, then you can only 'do your time' if you die behind bars. I don't think any prison sentence can make up for the destruction of someone elses life and they forfeit any right to liberty in doing so.

Would that extend to killing someone whilst driving a car and

a) Speeding OR
b) Using a mobile phone OR
c) Under the influence of drink/drugs?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if i didnt have kids of my own,was single with no other people to worry about,i would gladly do him in!!!,but i have and im afraid that would mean depriving them of a father,husband etc,but im sure if he does get out,it will only be a matter of time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here