Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It is actually Xmas day right now.....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Happy Christmas all - hope Father Christmas has emptied his sack in a pleasing manner for you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
had the best nights sleep for years
happy Christmas everyone

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Merry Crimboid everyone.
Just back from a delightful morning cycle. I'd hoped there'd be less cars than there were, but, still, it was lovey and peaceful and the air was level and clean and the Thames was agreeably sparkling and unupset. I was wished one Merry Christmas by a behooded chap carrying, by the angle of the can that he sipped from, two thirds finished Holsten Pils, and i wished it back in his direction. There were a few views of people leaving premises, some staggering, most rejoicing, but what i enjoyed the most was in the quieter areas i went through, seeing cats calmly on the prowl, sneaking and rascally, mellifluous birds aprattle on the breeze, and squirrels endlessly playful without interruption, some gamboling across a zebra crossing as if aware, just in case. There was a humanless placidity to it all, and i went as quietly, then, as i could, to not disturb.

Anywho, i am back home now, of course, thinking, yes, rather stupidly, of how to make an animal-shaped vegetarian Christmas dinner for one. My current intentions are of a moth with two big quorn-piece wings, to be decorated, and the main body being that of a roasted turnip half. Oh, and binge-watching Jessica Jones to its more than likely gruesome conclusion.
An ok day.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Merry Crimboid everyone.
Just back from a delightful morning cycle. I'd hoped there'd be less cars than there were, but, still, it was lovey and peaceful and the air was level and clean and the Thames was agreeably sparkling and unupset. I was wished one Merry Christmas by a behooded chap carrying, by the angle of the can that he sipped from, two thirds finished Holsten Pils, and i wished it back in his direction. There were a few views of people leaving premises, some staggering, most rejoicing, but what i enjoyed the most was in the quieter areas i went through, seeing cats calmly on the prowl, sneaking and rascally, mellifluous birds aprattle on the breeze, and squirrels endlessly playful without interruption, some gamboling across a zebra crossing as if aware, just in case. There was a humanless placidity to it all, and i went as quietly, then, as i could, to not disturb.

Anywho, i am back home now, of course, thinking, yes, rather stupidly, of how to make an animal-shaped vegetarian Christmas dinner for one. My current intentions are of a moth with two big quorn-piece wings, to be decorated, and the main body being that of a roasted turnip half. Oh, and binge-watching Jessica Jones to its more than likely gruesome conclusion.
An ok day.

Merry Christmas MB , :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Happy Chrimbo my fellowBrighton fans!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Merry Crimboid everyone.

An ok day.

Not perfect, but being eaten tastily.

IMAG0269[1].jpg

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Happy Boxing Day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here