Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It doesn't look like you can buy additional Boston Tickets on Line

D

Deleted User X18H

.and after persuading a couple of people to go even with Champoins league on the tele it does pretty much defy belief if this is the case.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No doubt calls for DK to resign over this

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I can't go as it's too late in the evening for my 2 boys. School night and all that, but I can pop down the shop tomorrow and pick up tickets for you if you are struggling to get them. Just pop round to pick them up tomorrow before the game - I'm just off Elm Grove.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
You can't buy any Boston tickets online.

At a guess the club have to pay someone for this system and on a ten pound ticket it's not worth them doing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
so my offer stands. I'll go down and buy the tickets and you can pop round mine to pick them up.

I'm assuming a certain level of trust between fellow fans though. I don't want to be out of pocket when I'm trying to do someone a favour so let me know ONLY if you're absolutely going to pay up.

Cheers!

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
ticket line

just give the nice man a call.pay by credit/debit card and pick them up at that big hut with TICKETS written on the signs when you get to withdean.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
northstandnorth said:
ticket line

just give the nice man a call.pay by credit/debit card and pick them up at that big hut with TICKETS written on the signs when you get to withdean.

or what he says. :down:

I'll get my coat.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
your offer was worthy of a posting buzzer and a kind offer too.i just think hove bed and breakfast is making a mole hill out of a speck of fly shit.

getting tickets is easy enough by phone and i think he is trying to score petty points against D.K.just like many of his other posts.

the twat has even put a question to insider.

D

Deleted User X18H

northstandnorth said:
your offer was worthy of a posting buzzer and a kind offer too.i just think hove bed and breakfast is making a mole hill out of a speck of fly shit.

getting tickets is easy enough by phone and i think he is trying to score petty points against D.K.just like many of his other posts.

the twat has even put a question to insider.

What are you on about petty points against Dick Knight I have never done that and never will, my point is that it would encourage those of you who do not go to Withdean cos of the Salad dressin gor whatever to log on to SW and buy a couple of tickets pick them up from the ground without having to go through the porcess of ringing up during office hours from your desk but thinking about it doing that ain't that hard.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Salad dressin gor whatever to log on to SW and buy a couple of tickets pick them up from the ground without having to go through the porcess of ringing up during office hours from your desk but thinking about it doing that ain't that hard.

sorry,i thought YOU wanted some tickets.that is what you posted.

with english like that it is just as well you didn't try phoning.

IS THERE A TRANSLATOR IN THE HOUSE?
one who can speak gibberish

D

Deleted User X18H

northstandnorth said:
Salad dressin gor whatever to log on to SW and buy a couple of tickets pick them up from the ground without having to go through the porcess of ringing up during office hours from your desk but thinking about it doing that ain't that hard.

sorry,i thought YOU wanted some tickets.that is what you posted.

with english like that it is just as well you didn't try phoning.

IS THERE A TRANSLATOR IN THE HOUSE?
one who can speak gibberish
ahhh after 40 mins I will respond to you as no-one else will..... no I don't think there is a Translator in the house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here