Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It does seem clear....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Silent Bob said:
Seems more to me like getting rid of players that aren't going to feature.

Phew - we agree on something about McGhee and the team at last :D

I frankly don't expect any of the players we've sent out on loan to be here next season, we need a squad overhaul and this is the prelude to it.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Yes I think the gist of what I was trying to say has got lost somewhat.

My point is that everybody is crowing about no new signings, we aren't going to sign new players because we can't afford to, and LI I agree, these players won't be here next season, and we are off-loading them now to save money.

Nothing wrong with that, just don't expect new signings because we simply don't have the money, IMHO.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
FDM, Jarrett and Trolley were never going to play again as they have fallen out with McGhee.

The one position where we are not weak is at centre half so it makes sense to give him experience elsewhere.

I still think there is more than a 50/50 chance of us getting a striker in the next couple of weeks. Although he may not be a name that has already been bandied about on NSC!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot understand all the hype about Tom Brighton he has scored about the same number of goals as CKR but in a far lower standard of football. £100k if that was the price, sounds to me like a panic buy, a blessing in disguise that Clyde turned it down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here