Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It cold be worse........

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We could be Spurs fans and paying £40 to watch overpaid crap. At least we only pay £22 to watch reasonable paid crap

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
or we could be crystal palace fans watching absoulute crap
(yes BR i know you lot won today but...)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
El Presidente said:
We could be Spurs fans and paying £40 to watch overpaid crap. At least we only pay £22 to watch reasonable paid crap

yes but for that £40 you get to see them playing someone good
wycombe and swindon arnt quite in the league of charlton and utd!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
braders7 said:
or we could be crystal palace fans watching absoulute crap
(yes BR i know you lot won today but...)

playing well at the moment but i do remember playing £20 to watch palace tranmere a few seasons ago and falling asleep in my chair after 25 mins or so and had to be woken up by a copper at the end of the game?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
BrightonBird said:
And althougfh we are losing, McGhee is building the team to play a different style - a passing game. It's going to take a few games to work.And it will.

are you sure a passing game will work on withdeens cut up winter pitch you already have a goal scorer all you need is a big man up frount along side him to look after him?

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
brighton rock said:
playing well at the moment but i do remember playing £20 to watch palace tranmere a few seasons ago and falling asleep in my chair after 25 mins or so and had to be woken up by a copper at the end of the game?

only the once i would thought you would have fallen asleep more often watching palarse:yawn:

brighton rock said:
are you sure a passing game will work on withdeens cut up winter pitch you already have a goal scorer all you need is a big man up frount along side him to look after him?

ahh yes. If only we could get a big player though....

We are a small team so lobbing it to Knight is just stupid.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
BrightonBird said:
ahh yes. If only we could get a big player though....

We are a small team so lobbing it to Knight is just stupid.

fair game bb you can only use what players you have,if they are small then you have to play the passing/pace game.
as winter sets in and the pitches get churned up a big man is a must not only as an outlet to hold the play up you allso get an extra defender at set pieces

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is getting stoopid. How about we just hire two big fuckin' forwards who know where the goal is, same as any other club would? :dunce:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but we don't and everyone im sure was shocked that the leading scorer was left out til the 2nd half mmmmmm dodgy or what.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ???

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
brighton rock said:
are you sure a passing game will work on withdeens cut up winter pitch?

Actually, the pitch is looking pretty good nowadays.

The money spent on it a couple of summers ago was well invested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here