Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It can't be that bad

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
All i seem to hear is doom and gloom.

We are 3rd at the moment, lets back the boys.

Yeah there are a few things that could be better, but we are 3rd and not playing well.

Imagine how well things will look when we hit form.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Quite right.

There certainly has been a pattern to our recent Championship wins as well.

Keep up with the pace until the end of January and then storm the end of the season while our opponents flounder.

We will be Champions

Up the Albion:albion:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, its about time we slightly 'big our self up'

I seem to remember when we won this division the last time, an awfull lot of teams fell away towards the end, and by this time that year although we were steady, we werent exactly setting the heather on fire performance wise.

Lets hope we dont really have to rely on that happening this time round

If we continue to play the way we are, it will be the play offs, but if we can win the next 3 games, I think we have a very very good chance of going up in at least 2nd place.

There is an awful long way still to go !

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Let's see where we are at the end of January - as we've got to play the sides currently 1st, 2nd and 4th during that month.

I've yet to see a side that's better than us on our day (apart from Swindon possibly), which says a lot for the standard of the division this season.

Quietly confident.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I think Plymouth looked better than us, but out of the top 6 thats about it.

We have really got to be up for QPR tho, thats the make or break.

Lordbez said:
All i seem to hear is doom and gloom.

We are 3rd at the moment, lets back the boys.

Yeah there are a few things that could be better, but we are 3rd and not playing well.

Imagine how well things will look when we hit form.

Erm....... I think we actually ARE hitting form!

If "things level out in the length of a season" then we are due to lose a lot of games unless MM does something to improve the squad soon.
On the bright side, he does have them working hard, and we'll avoid relegation .

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Can't see it getting much better and not enough is being done to strenghen the squad.
We haven't played well for over 20 games it seems,so will it get better im not quiet sure unless we get another decent striker in.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here