Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Issue 12 of Gullseye in PDF Format!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Wow, I didn't know Gullseye went back that far. Not meaning to make anyone feel old, but i was not quite one when that was born!

Top stuff again TGC
:clap:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
TGC, how do you do it?

You do so much for all of us and seem to expect nothing in return.

You, my good man, are a LEGEND.

I want to buy you a beer

Bluejuice said:
TGC, how do you do it?

You do so much for all of us and seem to expect nothing in return.

You, my good man, are a LEGEND.

I want to buy you a beer

:lolol: :lolol: I'm on a diet so will have to refuse a drink!

This is going to sound very Miss World but I actually enjoy providing this stuff. Why should it sit in my house or on my hard disk when hundreds of other people could share it. A lot of this stuff is quite rare and it would be a shame to lose it forever. I'm currently recording more old footage including highlights of the 1987 Bristol Rovers game that clinched promotion. I'll probably sort out another DVD in a few weeks when I sort out what I have - lots of extended highlights have come my way including the Liverpool replay from 1991, the Millwall away leg Play Off Win, the Leicester 1994 League Cup win and a few more.

Good news is that www.albionarchives.com seems to be working already - at the same price I was paying for my current webspace but with 10 times the bandwidth. I need to take a crash course in Web Design and get something working.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I totally agree with the sentiment of wanting to share all this stuff but it's the effort you go through to provide it that I just couldn't stomach. It really must take saintly patience burning disc after disc and converting file after file. Don't take me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining but I must say nobody would blame you in the slightest if you chose to keep a little more than just costs involved with your DVD burning for yourself.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the launch of albonarchives.com with great anticipation.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
TGC. I would absolutely LOVE a DVD with that sort of footage on it. Iv been wanting to see all those memories again, for AGES.

*come*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here