Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamic preacher issues warning

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
For those that aren't familiar, the Hurriyet is Turkey's answer to The Sun.

It is very liberal and pro-secular, but equally being a tabloid it does public a load of sensationalist non-stories and drivel.

Quite bafflng how this ended up on NSC, although there does seem to be an unhealthy obsession with demonising Islam on here.

Now, you're always telling us how much more knowledgeable you are about Islam than the rest of us, Mustafa - maybe you can answer this question for me. If your hands can get pregnant in the afterlife does that mean that well-known w*nker Abu Hamza will be the proud father of robots? And will they be really cool robots like in Robot Wars or will they be a bit shit like a plug-in air freshener?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This all makes sense now. This is how sperm Banks operate. To stop your hand getting preggers, they bottle it and give it to ladies who pay for it and get pregnant. Such as............
large_1912.jpg

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Quite bafflng how this ended up on NSC, although there does seem to be an unhealthy obsession with demonising Islam on here.

Not baffling at all. I think NSC loves to take the mickey out of all religions. Neither would I glibly label it all as "demonizing". When you have complete nutters spouting drivel like this -- because, hey, it's in the second or third-hand scribblings of someone in the middle of a desert over 1,000 years ago -- or wheterh pontificated as FACT by Southern TV Evangelists, the temptation is to point out how utterly foolish they sound...and are.

With priest scandals, bishop scandals, mullah scandals, stonings, beheadings, burning at the stake, annihilation of entire races (Aztecs, Incas, Jews) in the name of religion or its proxies, it's little wonder that the masses have turned their backs on Organized Religion.

Talking of which, I quite like my small-town Episcopal (US version of C of E) Rector's line: "Well, for those that say they don't like Organized Religion, I tell 'em, you'll like our church then because we're not very organized!"

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
download.jpgDon't take the piss out of the dappy Muslim preacher people. He may have a point. Obviously a right handed wanker.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you wear a rubber glove when you whack one out, will that stop your hand getting pregnant. Do they do Marigold Featherlite ?

I've so many questions on this one.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
For those that aren't familiar, the Hurriyet is Turkey's answer to The Sun.

It is very liberal and pro-secular, but equally being a tabloid it does public a load of sensationalist non-stories and drivel.

No....I believe it to be a very healthy obsession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here