Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Yelldell anygood?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He was excellent, it was quite an initiation, in the first half Brain Deane tried to rough him up by sticking his studs in Yellwell's chest, and in the second half he was made to wear pink in front of the Leeds Kop, but still made one stupendous save.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Looked very good, kept calm when under pressure, and distribution and kicking were good.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Looked very assured and confident. Even in front of the Leeds fans on his debut in a bright pink top. Whoever gave him that at half time ? Still pulled of one good save in the 2nd half.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good performance.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
oapdodge said:
Looked very assured and confident. Even in front of the Leeds fans on his debut in a bright pink top. Whoever gave him that at half time ? Still pulled of one good save in the 2nd half.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Good performance.

I think the pink shirt came about cause of the ref !! He wore all black in the first half which clashed with our dark blue palookaville kit. In the second half the ref wore yellow which clashed with the shirt Yelldell wore in the first half - I guess they only had the pink as a second shirt !!!

He did look very composed and pulled off a cracking save in the second half :clap2:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
mindyjaja said:
I think the pink shirt came about cause of the ref !! He wore all black in the first half which clashed with our dark blue palookaville kit. In the second half the ref wore yellow which clashed with the shirt Yelldell wore in the first half - I guess they only had the pink as a second shirt !!!

He did look very composed and pulled off a cracking save in the second half :clap2:

Sorry, I realised why he changed it but couldn't they have given him green or a different colour ? Can the 2 keepers wear the same colour shirts ? In case they go up for corners because Sullivan had green on. So I suppose nearly run out of choices so pink it is.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What does popor mean?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Very good - calm and assured, good handling and excellent kicking. Also looked to set up counter attacks with quick throws like Roberts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here