cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
RIP
Good Man

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Can I also say (and I hope Lee wont mind this) that the club were brilliant towards Maurice and Jan as his illness got worse. I wont go into specifics but they did go above and beyond the call of duty to help them as regards watching games etc (Im not taking about freebies or anything - theyve got season tickets).

At a time when some are pissing their pants because they are being asked to sit down for 10 minutes at a time, rightly or wrongly, its only right to point out the good work that this club has done/does/will do again for its supporters when in need.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RIP. Another member of the Albion family passes on.

binney's tache

Oct 26, 2010
tora bora mountains
Can I also say (and I hope Lee wont mind this) that the club were brilliant towards Maurice and Jan as his illness got worse. I wont go into specifics but they did go above and beyond the call of duty to help them as regards watching games etc (Im not taking about freebies or anything - theyve got season tickets).

At a time when some are pissing their pants because they are being asked to sit down for 10 minutes at a time, rightly or wrongly, its only right to point out the good work that this club has done/does/will do again for its supporters when in need.
don't mind at all tubby. Yeah, the club were brilliant with Mo and mum. His last game was against Bolton where the club put the family in one of the 1901 lounges and couldn't do enough for them. Thanks for all of your lovely messages. Have showed mum (Mrs Mo) and she is very touched by them. Thanks.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sorry mate always sad when someones loved one passes away RIP

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Brings back memories of my mum she went to the Newcatsle game in 1979 via the seagull special which came back with an empty bottle of champagne from Bamber. I went by coach arriving 6 am. The Stadium reminds me of my love ones that have departed. It will be great to repeat that score on that great day. RIP

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
To announce the passing of my stepfather, Morris Elmes aged 78. A great husband,dad, fantastic grandad and above all good man. Mo was an Albion fan from the age of 7, following them through thick and thin. When i was 11 years old (34 years ago), mum told me she had booked two tickets for me and her to go to newcastle away (5th May 1979). It was there that we first met Mo. Mum and Mo were to be married two years later. Is it just coincidence or was it fate the mum n Mo started their long and happy time together with this fixture and has now sadly ended with it. R.I.P. Mo,x.

P.S. Mo, i'm gonna put a tenner on for you mate for 3-1, same as 34 years ago. Luv ya.

71 years as an Albion fan. He will telling yarn after yarn at the top of the stairs. Lucky bloke to have that long, RIP.

binney's tache

Oct 26, 2010
tora bora mountains
A "Good Man" is a proper tribute. And what a mother - taking her 11 year old to one of the biggest Albion matches.

R.I.P.
Thanks DKM, yeah was a bloody good man, and yeah still a great mum. Gonna take her to the game tomorrow and remember good times. Might get pretty vocal with a bit of swearing, I'll be ok tho, hehe. Thanks for ur MSG.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It's lovely that the term 'good man' is so fondly used here.
Condolences to all affected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here