Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is with great sadness.....

binney's tache

Oct 26, 2010
tora bora mountains
To announce the passing of my stepfather, Morris Elmes aged 78. A great husband,dad, fantastic grandad and above all good man. Mo was an Albion fan from the age of 7, following them through thick and thin. When i was 11 years old (34 years ago), mum told me she had booked two tickets for me and her to go to newcastle away (5th May 1979). It was there that we first met Mo. Mum and Mo were to be married two years later. Is it just coincidence or was it fate the mum n Mo started their long and happy time together with this fixture and has now sadly ended with it. R.I.P. Mo,x.

P.S. Mo, i'm gonna put a tenner on for you mate for 3-1, same as 34 years ago. Luv ya.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
R.I.P. Sounds like a very good man. After all those years I hope he enjoyed a few games at The Amex..?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
RIP Mo

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Sorry to hear your sad news. Condolences to you, your Mum and your family.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's obviously a horrible way to start 2013 but at least you got to spend one final Christmas with him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry to hear that mate. Condolences to you and your family

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Was sorry to hear this news yesterday. Mo was a true gent and occasionally grabbed a lift to games with Tubby, Tufty & myself. Albion through and through. RIP Mo.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
He was indeed a good bloke, knew Brighton (football club, town, city) through and through. Got some good memories of going to games with Maurizio home and away over the years and I personally never heard him say a bad word about anyway (which is more than I can say about myself).

You have your tenner on Lee and good luck.

I will have a whiskey mac after the game on saturday, just like the man did in the winter after a game.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Very sorry to hear this Binney. Let's hope the lads do him proud tomorrow and get a win. A true Albion fan. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here