Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Wayne Bridge the first Brighton signing to trend on Twitter ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The above really, Wayne Bridge is trending in the United Kingdom because of the signing, is this the first time a new signing has been trending on Twitter ?

For the non-twitter people, it means hes one of the most talked about things on Twitter in the UK.

Shows again how far our club has come.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I vaguely recall the same thing happening when we signed Chris Holroyd.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I think he's the first signing, I remember Brighton trended during the game vs Wrexham as it was the only one on, but most of the tweets either are jokes about JT etc. or people moaning about the fact ManC are paying 90k of the wages. But it does.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I assume the one attributed to John Terry isn't from the real John Terry

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Nice tweet from Elliott Bennett:

Elliott Bennett @Ebenno88

Wayne Bridge a great signing for @officialBHAFC think they will be a real force this season! #qualitysquad

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The above really, Wayne Bridge is trending in the United Kingdom because of the signing, is this the first time a new signing has been trending on Twitter ?

For the non-twitter people, it means hes one of the most talked about things on Twitter in the UK.

Shows again how far our club has come.

Surely only a bunch of geeks would give a f***?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
From the answers above, looks like B&HA has trended plenty but this is the first SIGNING to trend? Thought Vicente did but happy to be told I'm wrong on that

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Nice tweet from Elliott Bennett:

Elliott Bennett @Ebenno88

Wayne Bridge a great signing for @officialBHAFC think they will be a real force this season! #qualitysquad

Stop pretending you're happy, Elliott Bennett. Give Gus a call and let's get it sorted out.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Just think, everybody who clicks on the trend icon will see a picture of Wayne bridge and the stripes. Brilliant and free publicity for the club!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Buckley trended after scoring against NUFC, not a signing though.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
AxIuNi2CMAAjoQz.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here