Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Walsall POTG?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I've sorted my ticket but a mate of mine wants to jump in late and come up with us.

Last time I heard we'd sold about 1850 tickets, which leaves a few hundread left over.

Does anyone know whether this has been decided to be put on the gate at the Bescot?

cheers.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Who to believe????

MXL was in the Brighton ticket office who (it appears) have sold their allocation

Walsall ticket office still have them for sale - we seem to have been allocated all of the normal away end plus a third of the adjacent stand. I doubt there will be a problem with POTG but for anyone worried you can order on the phone from Walsall now and pick them up tomorrow. 01922 651416

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
thanks severnside, just rang the ticket office at Wallsall and purchased two tickets in the Brighton end, so give them a ring as there are tickets.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
for those driving up I recommend the M40/M42west/M5north as the best route - there is good parking at the ground (going to be fuller than normal tomorrow though) and it's usually easy to get away from and back on to the motorway. If you are there early the social club at the ground is ok for a drink especially as it seems likely to be rammed with Albion fans - otherwise there is nowhere really nearby.

only downside usually is their stewards - make hebberd's crew look fan-friendly

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Just rang, still tickets left and any not sold will be potg tomorrow. The women only took my long card no. so I assume she has only reserved them for me to pay for tomorrow. Was this the case with anyone else?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Just rang, still tickets left and any not sold will be potg tomorrow. The women only took my long card no. so I assume she has only reserved them for me to pay for tomorrow. Was this the case with anyone else?

the name & address + long number + the expiry date = you have paid in full already.

all you will need to do tomorrow is give them the name and postcode to collect your tickets

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
the name & address + long number + the expiry date = you have paid in full already.

all you will need to do tomorrow is give them the name and postcode to collect your tickets

mmm..i need the last three digits on back of card before i can take remote payments:shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Na they didn't buddy, just my name and long card no.

I assume you have given all ur details and therefor already paid for your ticket?

I think your ticket has been reserved and its just a case of paying for it at the Walsall ticket office , with some cards they wont process it unless you are there in person.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
quite a distance,already up,economy f***ed,lots of decent away trips recently...........not selling out should really help those who think we are amazing super-fans and take thousands everywhere open their eyes!

we're good,and we have a good following but not close to some others

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here