dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We don`t need any help in that department,will be lucky to get a draw tonight

shakehead.gif

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
There is no team news yet but we are expecting it shortly. Also no news from Albion yet on whether Ulloa has received his international clearance.

This is from the argus. Just read it I have a feeling he may be in the squad. Gus wouldnt want Blackburn to know would he.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No.

But.

Vicente

STARTS!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
#BHAFC Team: 29 Kuszczak, 14 Calderon, 6 El-Abd, 3 Greer, 28 Bridge, 26 Bridcutt, 18 Dicker, 11 Orlandi 21 Lopez, 15 Vicente, 9 Barnes.

#BHAFC subs v Blackburn: Ankergren (GK), Painter, Hammond, LuaLua, Buckley, Hoskins, Mackail-Smith.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There is no team news yet but we are expecting it shortly. Also no news from Albion yet on whether Ulloa has received his international clearance.

This is from the argus. Just read it I have a feeling he may be in the squad. Gus wouldnt want Blackburn to know would he.
Impressive work :lol:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Preview: Blackburn Rovers v Albion

First-team coach Charlie Oatway has confirmed that Albion have no fresh injury worries ahead of the game at Blackburn Rovers tomorrow.

Vicente made his eagerly awaited return from injury in the 2-2 draw against Birmingham City at the weekend, and Oatway says the Spaniard should play some part at Ewood Park.

He told seagulls.co.uk, “We have the same squad available as we did at the weekend. We have an idea of how we want to play and who we want to play but there is a long journey ahead so we haven’t got to the stage of picking a side yet.

“Vicente is just getting back, he has had a long time out so we cannot demand too much of him straight away.

"He has got to build the foundations up but when he came on the other day you could see he is a real talent in this division.

“The longer we can get him on the pitch the better it is for us but we have to be patient."

Bruno remains the only casualty as he continues his rehabilitation from a persistent injury.

“He will be struggling for tomorrow although he is starting to get back to fitness now,” Oatway added. “It has been a bit of a tortuous time for him, getting one of those injuries that won’t go away, but I spoke to him earlier and he is hoping to get back into training this week, so fingers crossed.”

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I do find it strange playing Vicente up front. Would like to see Barnes up front and see Vicente play on the left cutting in.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Preview: Blackburn Rovers v Albion

First-team coach Charlie Oatway has confirmed that Albion have no fresh injury worries ahead of the game at Blackburn Rovers tomorrow.

Vicente made his eagerly awaited return from injury in the 2-2 draw against Birmingham City at the weekend, and Oatway says the Spaniard should play some part at Ewood Park.

He told seagulls.co.uk, “We have the same squad available as we did at the weekend. We have an idea of how we want to play and who we want to play but there is a long journey ahead so we haven’t got to the stage of picking a side yet.

“Vicente is just getting back, he has had a long time out so we cannot demand too much of him straight away.

"He has got to build the foundations up but when he came on the other day you could see he is a real talent in this division.

“The longer we can get him on the pitch the better it is for us but we have to be patient."

Bruno remains the only casualty as he continues his rehabilitation from a persistent injury.

“He will be struggling for tomorrow although he is starting to get back to fitness now,” Oatway added. “It has been a bit of a tortuous time for him, getting one of those injuries that won’t go away, but I spoke to him earlier and he is hoping to get back into training this week, so fingers crossed.”

Oooops ! double post.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Perhaps Ulloa is going to make his first start Vs Arsenal?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I do find it strange playing Vicente up front. Would like to see Barnes up front and see Vicente play on the left cutting in.

I would have thought that would be the case, with Vicente playing in behind Barnes, and Orlandi out wide.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
#BHAFC Team: 29 Kuszczak, 14 Calderon, 6 El-Abd, 3 Greer, 28 Bridge, 26 Bridcutt, 18 Dicker, 11 Orlandi 21 Lopez, 15 Vicente, 9 Barnes.

#BHAFC subs v Blackburn: Ankergren (GK), Painter, Hammond, LuaLua, Buckley, Hoskins, Mackail-Smith.

V strong bench. CMS and Buckley could terrorise them if they come on 2nd half...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is gonna be Barnes upfront and Vicente in midfield isn't it ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here