Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS Ulloa an EL BARNO DOORO

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
That's probably because i'm not well versed in insulting people, for having a view...I try not to stoop to that level, I'd rather have a debate with someone with half a brain cell. That rules you out.

Kev repeating things is not a debate. We all have our own views and thank god and Gus for that. Should I have used a capital initial for god? UTA

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Pls don't ever put Zamora and Judas in the same sentence! Tbf it's obvious u didn't watch the game today as the goal was just the icing on the cake. Fine performance. Lopez was class too.

He is not interested in the performance,he is a one trick pony and that one trick is slagging off every striker we have whilst going on about Judas.A total bore on the subject.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I don't care whether the ball goes in off Len's arse and into the goal..... it can happen every week as far as i'm concerned. Nice to see him get one over on Hudson as well.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I like him at the moment he is mixing it up and winning the ball. He scored two so far. Makes our crosses seem worthwhile.
Rather him than Barnes or cms at the moment.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He is not interested in the performance,he is a one trick pony and that one trick is slagging off every striker we have whilst going on about Judas.A total bore on the subject.

Slagging off every striker eh?..If you got a view then express it,,if you just want to make shit up then shut the f*** up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here