Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Tomasz Mirosław Kuszczak the best goalkeeper BHAFC have ever had ?

• Yes

Votes: 87 75.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • No - alternative suggestion

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Of course we do Dave, and for you I'll make sure it's a good price, I'm not back until tomorrow but if you pm your reg number I'll find out and let you know.

Cool. Cheers mate

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thin k that he was the signing that has made the difference to our entire side. He has installed confidence and the back 4 or should it be 5 with him are now playing as a unit and this has allowed the midfield to function properly and thus push the ball through for CMS. I thought that Hammond had a good game on Saturday what was he like last night.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hammond was OK last night, had a couple of good chances to score, I think the midfield were quite contained and had to limit themselves, and rely on the wingers to do the attacking play.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Best moment for me from Kuszczak last night was in injury time when the ball went into the box and he came for it, punched the ball and got a fantastic connection so it went for a throw. Gave us time to regroup and sort the defence out again. Wouldn't have happened last season.

He didn't have a great save to make last night but still had a real calming influence on our defence.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
only be top of the 'keeper pile when :

He wears tracky bottoms
get a bubble perm
knacks he neck in pre-match warm-up

until then - Digweed is king

or - gets a better song than nicky rust-rust-rust !

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He's better than Ben Roberts.

The BEST Albion 'keeper I've ever seen in twenty years of watching.

He is and I LOVED Ben Roberts, How he would of fitted into Gus's style of play would of been a dream. Still love the fact he ran to the half way line to get involved in a fight and eneded up getting booked.

But Kushakakaka is a great shot stopper, commands his box and looks slightly mental which i think always helps.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I thin k that he was the signing that has made the difference to our entire side. He has installed confidence and the back 4 or should it be 5 with him are now playing as a unit and this has allowed the midfield to function properly and thus push the ball through for CMS. I thought that Hammond had a good game on Saturday what was he like last night.

For me, Hammond is the difference between us beating Watford or losing to them. It might sound like a bold statement but he is a player with some fight in him, we lacked this in central midfield last season and that's why were getting turned over by Watford etc last season. I think had Crofts been in the middle last night we would have been more competitive centrally and wouldn't of spent the last 20 hanging on for dear life!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He is and I LOVED Ben Roberts, How he would of fitted into Gus's style of play would of been a dream. Still love the fact he ran to the half way line to get involved in a fight and eneded up getting booked.

But Kushakakaka is a great shot stopper, commands his box and looks slightly mental which i think always helps.

And he loves doing the Mobot celebration to the fans, which is nice!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I think he is after watching BHAFC for 40 years.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He's certainly the best in my time as an Albion fan. What I like about him is he can have nothing to do for 70/80 minutes then pull out a top class save. That's a sign of a great keeper.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He's the best I've seen. Since Digweed. Or Moseley. Or Beeney.

Seriously, yes, been well happy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This guy should be playing in the premiership. There is no doubt about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here