Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Rather have Casper and brez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think he will. Let's give it time and not forget if it did happen, it's a major coup for us.

I'd suggest its no more than an average sized coup. This is a guy who was 4th choice at United and last year was plying his trade at Watford.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I said yes but would love to know who voted no... might give me a better idea.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
No idea, I hope so. I'm finding the lack of speculation annoying, every team seems to be linked with other players etc, but nothing is really being mentioned about us. I'm sure Gus has got it all planned, but Its getting very boring.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If he does actually sign, all those who said no, should be named, shamed and bake everyone on NSC their own Humble Pie.

Voted not sure as i honestly have no idea.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'd suggest its no more than an average sized coup. This is a guy who was 4th choice at United and last year was plying his trade at Watford.

An average sized coup is still a coup! He's certainly better than what we have, and by some distance.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I ask myself do I care this has been going on for eons and yes he is a very good keeper and who would not want to have him playing for the Albion .................but it goes both ways would he want to be playing in front of over 20k fans every week in one of the world best stadiums..

come on .............thomas its a no brainer

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Think you've mixed up two questions in this poll given the answer options. 1) Will he sign and 2) Do you want him to sign. Think you need an extra answer along the lines of "I f***ing hope so, don't want Brez or Casper in there."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here