Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this website going downhill fast or is it me?

D

Deleted member 18477

You're right somewhat. NSC is almost unbearable after a defeat these days!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
NSC is almost unbearable after a defeat these days!

Of course ... as I said elsewhere .. we all see the whole 90 minutes and you don't need to be Einstein to see what's going wrong (how to put it right is a bit more tricky but that's where the differing opinions are worth looking at. Yes perhaps there are some extreme views expressed and certainly there will never be consensus when it's so emotive but there are some useful points raised and some healthy debate. It takes a bit of sifting through but there's some decent stuff here and nothing much to suppress or get depressed about

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
We seem to have a number of Moderators, but the only two who are prominent in dealing with errant posters are Titanic and Hitony. I don't always agree with those two moderators decisions, but at least they are putting a lot of time, effort and thought into this Forum. I don't think it helps that El Presidente spends some of his time on here fanning the flames of discontent and making it more than obvious that he views so many Brighton supporters with contempt.[/QUOTE
this

D

Deleted member 18477

Of course ... as I said elsewhere .. we all see the whole 90 minutes and you don't need to be Einstein to see what's going wrong (how to put it right is a bit more tricky but that's where the differing opinions are worth looking at. Yes perhaps there are some extreme views expressed and certainly there will never be consensus when it's so emotive but there are some useful points raised and some healthy debate. It takes a bit of sifting through but there's some decent stuff here and nothing much to suppress or get depressed about

I agree i like the debate but so many sour grapes on here today. I usually leave it till Monday after a defeat. Think I'll do that this weekend as well so I don't get banned again for telling people to f off lol.

Too much about racism, homophobia and what upsets people. I'm not going to post any more on such matters from now on. People do need to toughen up somewhat and not be so eager to start world war three if someone has a different opinion to theirs. May be certain topics should not be discussed as it leads to people saying things on the spur of the moment that others might be too easily offended by.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You're right somewhat. NSC is almost unbearable after a defeat these days!

I don't mind defeat even when it was like yesterdays but when your Crystal Palace supporters are coming on here asking "how is Gerry Ryan these days" on our match thread that just about takes the biscuit
disgraceful

Last edited:

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
:tantrum:
Not sure about this forum going downhill, but it has certainly changed.....IMHO, for the worse.

We are in the Championship League now....many more home supporters postng and with that, comes many more away supporters, who over-whelmingly post drivel and provocative posts that just degenerate into nonsense.

IMHO, the Moderators made a huge error in not listening to the opinions of many posters on here who advocated an 'Away Section'.

We seem to have a number of Moderators, but the only two who are prominent in dealing with errant posters are Titanic and Hitony. I don't always agree with those two moderators decisions, but at least they are putting a lot of time, effort and thought into this Forum. I don't think it helps that El Presidente spends some of his time on here fanning the flames of discontent and making it more than obvious that he views so many Brighton supporters with contempt.
IMHO, the Moderators made a huge error in not listening to the opinions of many posters on here who advocated an 'Away Section'
this would clean up the forum 100% it's not rocket science

D

Deleted member 18477

I don't mind defeat even when it was like yesterdays but when you Crystal Palace supporters coming on here asking "how is Gerry Ryan these days" on our match thread that just about takes the biscuit
disgraceful

I'm a Brighton fan...

D

Deleted member 18477

:tantrum:
IMHO, the Moderators made a huge error in not listening to the opinions of many posters on here who advocated an 'Away Section'
this would clean up the forum 100% it's not rocket science

This!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just can't bear to come on this site so much anymore with all the negativity and moaning. Seems much less 'fun' chat and lots more misery, don't like it.

Is this right? It's possible that heightened expectations means I'm taking the defeats and poor displays harder, dunno...

It's you. :shrug:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm a Brighton fan...

the words were written by Pauldcpfc
I know you are an Albion fan

sorry I have edited the original post ............................its early and I'm old

Last edited:

We seem to have a number of Moderators, but the only two who are prominent in dealing with errant posters are Titanic and Hitony. I don't always agree with those two moderators decisions, but at least they are putting a lot of time, effort and thought into this Forum. I don't think it helps that El Presidente spends some of his time on here fanning the flames of discontent and making it more than obvious that he views so many Brighton supporters with contempt.[/QUOTE
this

I thought he was Palace - never seems to have a good word to say about the Albion or our support.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
spot on ..............................nice t*ts as well

well i thought the words were spot on at the beginning,and as you say the milk makers.....mmmmmmmmmm

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
I went on this West Ham forum a few weeks back when we played them.
I thought how well organised it was, everything appears to be categorized with each category being well moderated, by immediately locking repeated topics and topics started with non informative titles like WTF or Here we go again.
I found this forum very easy to look at, with relevant topics not being lost with pages and pages of trivial rubbish and repeated topics...

http://kumb.com/forum/index.php

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I just can't bear to come on this site so much anymore with all the negativity and moaning. Seems much less 'fun' chat and lots more misery, don't like it.

Is this right? It's possible that heightened expectations means I'm taking the defeats and poor displays harder, dunno...

it's easy really isn't it, if you don't like what is posted then don't read the thread or join another forum.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I went on this West Ham forum a few weeks back when we played them.
I thought how well organised it was, everything appears to be categorized with each category being well moderated, by immediately locking repeated topics and topics started with non informative titles like WTF or Here we go again.
I found this forum very easy to look at, with relevant topics not being lost with pages and pages of trivial rubbish and repeated topics...

http://kumb.com/forum/index.php

Piss off and post on KUMB then.

We're not going to divide the forum no matter how much you keep banging on about it

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
Piss off and post on KUMB then.

We're not going to divide the forum no matter how much you keep banging on about it

I just knew one of you would come up with that one :lol:

There's no need to get all aggressive.
It was just my personal solution to the dozen or so topics started over the past couple of days about negative, crap, repeated and uninformative topics being started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here