Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the worst top 40 ever

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My least favourite of the moment is Professor Green. Takes a perfectly good song from back in t'day (Just Be Good To Me by Beats International) and adds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to it except some wigga twatting on about "I is from da street innit cus I is speakin' like dis and stuff innit and dat means I is street so respec' innit yeah whatever innit." over the top.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I think the big difference is that back when a single meant a piece of black vinyl 7 inches in diameter, they (and therefore the chart) meant something to adults as well as kids.

These days however, no one over the age of 12 gives a shit about singles, or takes any notice of the chart.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My least favourite of the moment is Professor Green. Takes a perfectly good song from back in t'day (Just Be Good To Me by Beats International) and adds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to it except some wigga twatting on about "I is from da street innit cus I is speakin' like dis and stuff innit and dat means I is street so respec' innit yeah whatever innit." over the top.

Absolutely, it is no coincidence that Dizzee Rascal's popularity has increased since he stopped rapping about coming from the ghetto and being a wideboy (in my opinion, like).

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Fight fire with fire, fire...." Yeah that Scissor Sisters track is a REAL standout PSB! ???

Absolute 80s - why would you want to tune into anything else?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When a large section of working class whites decided they would prefer to pretend to be black killed of a lot of talent.

In the 60's and onwards black music was incorperated by bands like the stones and beatles, now its just imitated.

Blame Vanilla Ice or Blame Political Correctness for over exxposing black culture and music at the expense of everything else on Radio 1 etc.. What ever, a lot of music is shit these days, my fav bands atm tend to be american, a lot having country roots.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo

All TOP Quality songs :bowdown:

Please tell me you're joking on this one? It's the wankiest sounding shit ever, you heard his voice? It's hilarious.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Please tell me you're joking on this one? It's the wankiest sounding shit ever, you heard his voice? It's hilarious.

I gotta admit his voice is pretty laughable..but it's just people's tastes I guess, you might find it a pile of shite where as I might like it, just the way it is today. And the fact I'm only 15 so any sorta pop music is my kinda scene :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
B.o.B - Airplanes - YES!
Eminem - Love The Way You Lie - YES!
Jason Derulo - Ridin' Solo - Oh dear god. :nono:
Skepta - Rescue Me - Meh, nothing much. :shrug:
Edward Maya - Stereo Love - TUNE. :love: :love: :love:

Well thats what I think anyway.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
my favourite song in the charts at the moment is at number 12

Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up

Just watched that on YouTube...not bad at all...the song I like at the moment is sung in Spanish, don't know if it has charted, sadly I haven't managed to catch it's name yet!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Plus there's the tendancy to play it loud over ipod type thing's which, although may have good quality on headphones, sound awful when played over speakers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here