Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the worst summer EVER?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ever since I bought some chairs for my balcony last month it has been utter toilet. I might take them back to Homebase this weekend and DEMAND a refund.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Loving it...not too hot, not too cool, we've had some rain and we've had some dry and sunshine. I don't mind a bit of sun on me back....70-75f is perfik but if it gets any warmer, i can't sleep and it starts getting a pain.

As a gardener, it was a horrible spring with everything being far too dry....this is the time we need rain. however, its caught up a bit now but warm n wet = weeds n long grass.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's easily the worst summer of my whole life - for the first time since '77 I'm going to miss the opening game. Gutted.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well its stinking hot here in Tunisia, about 39 degrees today

Sent smugly from my Ipod, by the swimming pool

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
----------------------------

INSTALLING SUMMER.....

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Installation failed. 404 error: Season not found. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again...

:lolol: :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
???

All it ever seems to do is just rain, if it aint raining its cloudy, with the exception of maybe 1 hot day a week, if we're lucky!

Since I moved to Crap Town in late 1992 apart from 2 good summers thats what I've had to put up with :rant:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not the worst, yet, that honour is reserved for 2007 when it tipped down with rain so hard that our city flooded and we were left without fresh running water for about ten days.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Been very breezy, and at times bloody windy, for Summertime over the last 3 months.

May wasn't that sunny at all. Just dry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here